✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I'm nostalgic too.... Not a day without thinking about this perfect night of February....

I was also wearing the T-shirt while skiing 3 weeks ago, and an English couple told me that they couldn't believe it since they are Londoners and they had never heard about that gig..... :inquisitive:

Thanks Iriden!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly choked on my breakfast this morning. I was reading the NME magazine which I bought yesterday, I don't normally but it was a "Manic Street Preachers" special and myself and my daughter both really like them

On page 18, the letters page, is an letter about ticket touts etc and, to illustrate it, is a photo of us all queueing outside the SBE for the Coldplay/Killers gig. It's pretty blurry and hard to make out who is who as it's taken from across the road by the look of it but you can clearly see the buskers right in front of us!!

I nearly choked on my breakfast this morning. I was reading the NME magazine which I bought yesterday, I don't normally but it was a "Manic Street Preachers" special and myself and my daughter both really like them

On page 18, the letters page, is an letter about ticket touts etc and, to illustrate it, is a photo of us all queueing outside the SBE for the Coldplay/Killers gig. It's pretty blurry and hard to make out who is who as it's taken from across the road by the look of it but you can clearly see the buskers right in front of us!!

pictures needed :laugh3:

I wish I had a scanner!

You'll have to go and look at it in a shop, it's not sealed in a bag or anything:)

Is it possible to take a picture of it with your digital camera Carol and then make a enlargement of the pic? :confused:

That could work but the quality will probably suffer even more :laugh3:

I guess I can see part of my head as well :laugh3:

Thanks so much for finding it, Carol :)

Uh yes, that picture is in an amazing resolution!

I have it printed with more than 70 others from that trip to London... that reminds me that I still didn't put them in an album!! :o

Thanks for the scan, Mich!

Oh Carol found a copy...well here's the pic from the magazine anyway :D

IMG_0376-1.jpg?t=1242504797

Thanks anyway Mich, bet your brother was impressed!!

I think we've seen these before haven't we?

3294732331_0e0f37f742.jpg?v=0

3295556152_80d1f32387.jpg?v=0

What a brilliant night it was!!

Uh yes, that picture is in an amazing resolution!

I have it printed with more than 70 others from that trip to London... that reminds me that I still didn't put them in an album!! :o

Thanks for the scan, Mich!

Same here :laugh3:

All my concert photos from that night are still on a huge pile on my desk here :embarassed: kind of dusting in :(

I deffo need to store them in an album pretty soon, before the next concerts start :laugh3: