✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay ... this will be my last picture post on this thread, I am now finished with my photos (at least with the ones which came out okay ;) ) and some people *glances to Anna, Kelly, Carol, Lori and all the others* already requested this one to be posted in larger size ... :sneaky:

Hope you like it :)

*DRUMROLL*

l_12fdac39538b48ddac4cd1ef32d5e857.jpg

That's my absolutely fave pic of the whole evening ... :smug:

*sings* Isn't he lovely? Isn't he beautiful?

Okay ... this will be my last picture post on this thread, I am now finished with my photos (at least with the ones which came out okay ;) ) and some people *glances to Anna, Kelly, Carol, Lori and all the others* already requested this one to be posted in larger size ... :sneaky:

Hope you like it :)

*DRUMROLL*

l_12fdac39538b48ddac4cd1ef32d5e857.jpg

That's my absolutely fave pic of the whole evening ... :smug:

*sings* Isn't he lovely? Isn't he beautiful?

:o that pic is awesome!

The photographer should be The Killers' official one, and he is also Brandon's brother-in-law :D

edit: I don't know if anyone noticed but when introducing All These Things Brandon said "We stole this song from Steve Vai but don't tell anybody"..hint to the stupid Joe Satriani thingy (to people who don't know him, Steve Vai is a great guitarist as Joe Satriani) he defended them :nice:

awesome photos of Chris LMM...Thanks for posting!:)

Thank you Pam, you're welcome ...

You should definately go back a few more pages, 'cause there are loads of other fantastic pictures :)

Us coldplayers were so close to the stage and being in this tiny venue really enabled us to take so f****** awesome photos :laugh3:

Are their any videos of them performing 42

I have a complete video of "42"!!!

Just haven't uploaded it yet...

It's in a 8mins video with parts of "IMP" at the beginning and Chris talking in the end after "42".

I was so excited to see Chris sitting down in front of me, that I just pressed the record button... with the camera being upright! :lol:

In my defence: I wouldn't have caught him entirely in horizontal mode as he was so close :thinking:

I turned the camera later and continued filming.

So to be able to upload a good quality version of "42" I have to cut the video first.

And I have to get ready for work in 45mins.

But I promise I'll upload it!!!

And I'll let you know of course!

If I wouldn't cut it beforehand, "42" would have the same s*** quality as this one (This is the part before "42" started):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4qCV86Ni7U]In My Place, Shepherd's Bush Empire[/ame]

The photographer should be The Killers' official one, and he is also Brandon's brother-in-law :D

edit: I don't know if anyone noticed but when introducing All These Things Brandon said "We stole this song from Steve Vai but don't tell anybody"..hint to the stupid Joe Satriani thingy (to people who don't know him, Steve Vai is a great guitarist as Joe Satriani) he defended them :nice:

Oooh, I didn't hear that little dig at Satriani..:wink3:....thanks for clarifying Denise.