✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Jul-2009: Main Square Festival, France - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

I just discovered the bands I didn't wanna miss this summer will attend a festival in Poland on the 2 3 4 5th... why the hell are all European festivals on the same bloody days ?

I'm still waiting and I actually won't buy any ticket for any festival if I don't know the whole line up >.<

what bands exaclty are you hoping for camille?

and what bands are playing in poland?

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Pepe, the truth is... I'd rather pay 175 euros for another festival with lotsa bands I love than paying 60 just to see Coldplay in Arras, I wanna see them for sure, but if I can spend 4 exciting days somewhere else to see more cool bands, I will.

Moreover if I'm only buying a one day ticket for Arras and that I discover later that some cool bands are added on the 3 4 or 5th I will pay much more for a one day ticket + a 3 days pass. I'm thus waiting in order to know if I'm going to buy a one day ticket or a 4 days pass... or nothing (and in this case I'd go to the Heineken festival in Poland or the Wechter...)

I bloody hope it won't be sold out before the announcement of the entire line up. That'd be a shame. That's how Glastonbury works, and I don't like it at all...

Okay I understand;) I'm waiting like you, and I hope they'll announce the others bands before sold up! They announced only Franz Ferdinand, for the 5th july, but the other days... :\

I've just had a look on SNCF website and I notice the latest trains to go back to Paris are at 10.30 pm. It's quite early. They don't show July trains schedules though, it's too early. I'm wondering whether people could get trains at midnight or so to enable them to see the whole performance and not quit to get their train. :dozey: I'm waiting to see how i could get back home after the show. If the latest train is at 10.30 pm i couldn't attend the festival.

Pfff j'en ai marre qu'ils annoncent pas de nouveaux groupes... Je commence à vraiment stresser, parce que à force d'attendre il risque de plus y a voir de places... En plus je trouve aucun moyen pour contacter les organisateurs du festival... Quelqu'un aurait un numéro de téléphone? Merci !

EDIT: oulah ce sujet est pire que mort ^^ dans ceux qui ont acheté les tickets, il n'y aurait pas par hasard une âme charitable qui pourrait me passer le numéro de téléphone à appeler pour le main square? Merci !;)

Je sens que je vais plus tenir longtemps si y rajoutent un groupe par semaine... Je vais craquer, acheter un billet parce que j'ai trop peur qu'ils soient tous écoulés, et on verra pour la suite! Mais bon Katy Perry ça fait peur, et c'est pas passé loin du 2 juillet ^^ Par contre Cocoon ça serait cool ;)