✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Jul-2009: Main Square Festival, France - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe57 t'aimes pas la musique "I kissed a girl, i liked it" ? M D R

T'as raison on a eu chaud :p

Quesque tu crois ? CA c'est de la musique ! En plus y parait que sa voix en live est mqgnifique :D

Oui on a eu chaud, mais en attendant on sait tjs pas pour le 2, alors qu'ils ont déjà tt annoncé pour le 5 (d'ailleurs j'aurais bien aimé Justin Nozuka ;))... Bon ya plus qu'à attendre et croiser les doigts :lol:

Wouhou Camille se décide enfin ^^ Tu penses venir les 4 jours ?

Oh et mon nom c'est Perrine ;) (voila ce qui arrive quand on vient sur ce forum juste pour trouver des infos sur un concert, on choisit un pseudo pourri et comme par hasard on devient complètement accro :D)

F*CKING HELL YEAH THEY ARE.

Well no I'm not sure I'll be in Arras yet (need to check where to sleep, hotel prices and everything - I might be sleeping in Lille actually) so I'll wait til they announce Keane on the 2nd and the Ting Tings on the 3rd (am I dreaming XD ?), and only then I'll buy a 4 days pass :D

Yeah Katy Perry's a disaster on live, but it might be fun to hear that so I don't mind seeing her...

Not that sure, she's only going there on the 2nd... If I'm going I'll mainly be interested in the 4th of july hehe (I'm not a Gossip fan but no one would dispute the fact Gossip are the best band ever on live XD)

*gettin excited*

*jumping everywhere*

EDIT: ok well... maybe I'm a Gossip fan XD

Oh Keane j'en rêve aussi, le 2 ce serait parfait (avec the Killers aussi mais bon faut pas rêver ;)) Moi j'ai déjà réservé l'hôtel, c'était la dernière chambre et encore il est pas très près... c'est impressionant comme tout est déjà plein !

Mais prions pour des bons groupes, imaginez ce qu'on serait prêts à endurer pour Coldplay ? :D

Not that sure, she's only going there on the 2nd... If I'm going I'll mainly be interested in the 4th of july hehe (I'm not a Gossip fan but no one would dispute the fact Gossip are the best band ever on live XD)

*gettin excited*

*jumping everywhere*

EDIT: ok well... maybe I'm a Gossip fan XD

SHOW WHORE !

I'm trying to sound like your friends :P

btw, I dont even know Gossip .... :shame: *goes hide in a corner*

it sure sounds like you are a gossip fan.. ;)

you know there's this dutch concert called pinkpop, and they have a general rule every year: they announce the entire line up on wednesday (march 4th this year) and sale will start the saturday after (so the 7th) I say that's a good rule and werchter and arras should do it the same way!

yayyy come to arras, although I would prefer you coming to werchter with us the next day :D

Chavi : BLASPHEME

(culture :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8QxOEFzAXo]YouTube - The Gossip - Standing in the way of control (live)[/ame]

)

*I'VE GOT A GOSSIP DRUMSTICK AT HOME HEHE*

Carla : the thing is... you know, I might love jumping in a crowd and being dirty after a concert, I'm actually really into hygiene and camping would be VERY hard for me :lol:, so if I could avoid that by going to Arras, I'd be happy.

But my summer is quite uncertain this year, didn't find any student job, don't even know if I'm staying in England or not, might want to follow Dolores O'Riordan and Gossip across Europe...etc so it's very hard to plan anything and I guess I'll have to end up staying in Paris, working and not doing any of the gigs I wanna enjoy.

Anyway that's why I cannot buy any ticket without being a 100% sure that I really wanna attend a festival, and Arras sounds like the best choice for me if I wanna have fun this summer.

I wish I could go to Werchter with you, see KoL and have a blast of a time but anyway... maybe I'll try to find a ticket to see KoL at London's O2 in june, which would be ok.

And yeah, livenation way of selling tickets is a shame... actually we're still far from English festivals, Glaston sold out whereas we didn't know A SINGLE name this year. Crazy.

WOw deja plein les hotels... Oyeeee je crois que je vais dormir dehors moi! Oui tel un sdf... mais ils donnent pas trop d'infos le main square la, histoire de savoir s'il y a des navettes jusqua lille? Parce que a mon avis vers 23h 00h ya plus de train? (si on exclut la voiture bien evidemment)

well with glaston you'll know it'll be fine

i;ve never done a4 day festival either so i dunno how i;ll feel after but whatever i;m seeing coldplay on day one and two, can't bethat bad looking in those days, and after i don't care how i lokk hahaha :lol:

i get it camille, I doubte too, but then I figured you only love once, just get the ffing ticket! :D

now I pray ony stupid names willbe announced for arras and pinkpop, or i might just do both :wacky:

Hmmmmm festivals showers:stunned: I'm sure it'll be perfectly clean and white, a cleaner coming every hour, all the people respecting a strict hygiene :D

I have a four beds room, so if somebody really has to sleep outside, maybe could I do something ;)

@Tibujoli: je suis pas sure que la journée sera finie à 23h... le concert de Coldplay commence à 22h et j'espère bien que ça durera plus qu'une heure !! Enfin j'en sais rien en fait, j'ai bien peur que pour un festival ce soit moins long... :confused:

Hello everybody!

Nouveaux groupes annoncés : Amy Mc Donald le 2 (pas trop mal je trouve ;)), Lily Allen le 3 ( dommage ça m'aurait bien plu !), et Bloc Party le 4.

Voila, encore 2 groupes inconnus le même jour que Coldplay !;)

Hello everybody!

Nouveaux groupes annoncés : Amy Mc Donald le 2 (pas trop mal je trouve ;)), Lily Allen le 3 ( dommage ça m'aurait bien plu !), et Bloc Party le 4.

Voila, encore 2 groupes inconnus le même jour que Coldplay !;)

If only The Killers could be one of them!