✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Jul-2009: Main Square Festival, France - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

^ you dirty girl, are showers clean in festivals camping ? I doubt that (if there's any...)

(Actually if you give me more information about festivals showers and if Gossip are performing at the Werchter I could change my mind once again hehe)

actually Werchter announced to have better showers this year

The local councils of Haacht and Rotselaar have ordered all camp-site supervisors to provide free washing facilities (taps) & toilet paper and a sufficient amount of free lavatories on their camp sites. They are allowed, however, to charge for extra facilities such as showers.

I think I read somehwre they'd chagre 4,50 for showering but I really don't care, asl long as it's clean for that price i;ll do it.

I also read the showers would only be open at certain hours, which means lots of tiem in between to clean them ;) also asl nog as you're standing on flip flops, how bad can it be right?

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

it's the first time for me to do the festival thing, i am not from france and ill be staying at paris.

i need some help, i dont know what to expect like how many hours will coldplay perform? what to wear? how to get back to paris? when will the concert end? and at what hour should i be there before the gates open?

Thanks in advance

Hi !

For the length of their concert, I don't know at all ... I hope they'll do a complete show ! They begin at 10pm so maybe until 11.30 pm ???

How to get back to Paris... hmm I don't see anything except the train ;)

I don't know at which time I'll start to queue... maybe 1 or 2 pm :/

Did you see this ? A new band to perform for the 2th : that's called M Ward, I don't know what it is at all...

Well a friend of my wrote this on my facebook page :

"Coldplay - Placebo - Kaiser Chiefs - Franz Ferdinand - Lenny Kravitz - Moby - Gossip"... great!

"M. Ward" OMG! so great!

and considering her tastes are pretty close to mine I guess I'll enjoy it.

Are the Ting Tings making it to Werchter, Carla ?

Pepe : they'll only add one more band on the 2nd of July :)

(sorry if what I wrote doesn't make sense, I'm tipsy ahah... St Patrick's day XD)

Wow that's so scaring ! All those people :stunned:

I'm not sure it will be an other band because they are already 3 besides Coldplay :\

Haha it doesn't matter since you were tipsy ! Haa it seems like english people are rubbing off on you :D

Well a friend of my wrote this on my facebook page :

"Coldplay - Placebo - Kaiser Chiefs - Franz Ferdinand - Lenny Kravitz - Moby - Gossip"... great!

"M. Ward" OMG! so great!

and considering her tastes are pretty close to mine I guess I'll enjoy it.

Are the Ting Tings making it to Werchter, Carla ?

Pepe : they'll only add one more band on the 2nd of July :)

(sorry if what I wrote doesn't make sense, I'm tipsy ahah... St Patrick's day XD)

no i'll be at Arras on thursday first ;) they'l play on thursday right?

ooh you naughty tipsy :lol:

its good music in the sun on a nice square in france surrounded by good atmosphere what could be shit?

I know that, that's why I'm so excited :)

But last year there was the band Superbus, I don't know if you've ever heard but I think it's really shit !

But this year, everything seems to be great ! (maybe Katy Perry a little less good ;))