✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Jul-2009: Main Square Festival, France - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st day :

COLDPLAY - THE TING TINGS - AMY MACDONALD - M. WARD

2nd day :

KANYE WEST - LILY ALLEN - PHOENIX - BIRDY NAM NAM

3rd day :

PLACEBO - KAISER CHIEFS - BLOC PARTY - GOSSIP - GHINZU - EXPATRIATE

4th day :

LENNY KRAVITZ - MOBY - FRANZ FERDINAND - DUFFY - KATY PERRY - JUSTIN NOZUKA - MICHAEL FRANTI

OK big news : I might have found a way to go there (''a way'' being someone ahah) XD

Le 2 Juillet : COLDPLAY + THE TING TINGS + AMY MACDONALD + M WARD + 2 bands

Le 3 Juillet : KANYE WEST + LILY ALLEN + PHOENIX + BIRDY NAM NAM + SEBASTIEN TELLIER + Soirée Behind the Square by Pedro Winter de 00H00 à 6H00 Artois expo voir offre.

Le 4 juillet : PLACEBO + KAISER CHIEFS + BLOC PARTY + GOSSIP + GHINZU + EXPATRIATE

Le 5 Juillet : LENNY KRAVITZ + MOBY + DUFFY + FRANZ FERDINAND + KATY PERRY + JUSTIN NOZUKA + MICHAEL FRANTI

+ Yuksek Live

+ Late Of The Pier

+ Busy P

+ Boys Noize

+ Joakim

I think we've pretty much got the whole line-up now...

Oui mais j'ai lu je ne sais plus où que sur ce coup là, Coldplay devrait chanter pendant 1 h 1/2 ce qui n'est généralement pas le cas dans les festivals où les groupes chantent en moyenne 1 h !

Peut être parce qu'ils font l'ouverture ? Mais c'est clair que cela reste très cher : l'année dernière pour voir Mika au Main Square, je n'avais payé "que" 45 euros...

I'm so glad too, Carla : MEGA SQUEEEEEEE

(though we might meet before the concert and at the end of the concert cause last year they decided to divide the crowd and I might choose to go on Jonny's side if it's the same... I mean, I wanna be in the centre as much as possible but I'm coming with miss Cha Buckland and I'm afraid I know where she'll decide to stand)

We have time to plan everything anyway XD

Yay we have much time to plan all the details !

Aaah I want to be in the centre, in front of Chris :)

Camille, you're so lucky ! 4 days with so many great bands !

I thought you and Carla have met at least one time ! :stunned:

I'm so excited: imagine 1h45 or 2 hours of Coldplay !

I CAN'T WAIT ! :)

If they do the same as last year there won't be anyone in front of Chris ahah, there was a huge gap ;) check videos of any band on youtube (sigur ross ones are easy to find)

Actually I checked last year's timetable and I don't think Coldplay will play for 2 hours, that'll be in the middle of their North American tour so it'll just be a normal gig I guess (which is great for a fes).

I'm so glad too, Carla : MEGA SQUEEEEEEE

(though we might meet before the concert and at the end of the concert cause last year they decided to divide the crowd and I might choose to go on Jonny's side if it's the same... I mean, I wanna be in the centre as much as possible but I'm coming with miss Cha Buckland and I'm afraid I know where she'll decide to stand)

We have time to plan everything anyway XD

well before waiting in line certainly.. :D

youll know which way we be going too ;)

i;d love to meet cha too! but you all have to promise me to speak english!!!

Yay we have much time to plan all the details !

Aaah I want to be in the centre, in front of Chris :)

Camille, you're so lucky ! 4 days with so many great bands !

I thought you and Carla have met at least one time ! :stunned:

I'm so excited: imagine 1h45 or 2 hours of Coldplay !

I CAN'T WAIT ! :)

nope never actually seen her, but Chavi has, and i;ve met chavi, so it's basically a traingle :P

Course we'll speak English, I'm living in England I'm kinda used to speaking with my terrible French accent ahah

Btw, ''for some reasons I can't explain'' Chavi and I might be speaking in English together at the Parc des Princes :D

Well and your money met my bank account (if that makes sense ahah), so we're already quite close, aren't we :lol: ?

(About Arras - we'll probably all end up on the right side of the stage ahah, I don't care as far as there are barriers in front on me and on my left - which would mean I'm the closest to the centre :D)

If they do the same as last year there won't be anyone in front of Chris ahah, there was a huge gap ;) check videos of any band on youtube (sigur ross ones are easy to find)

Actually I checked last year's timetable and I don't think Coldplay will play for 2 hours, that'll be in the middle of their North American tour so it'll just be a normal gig I guess (which is great for a fes).

Awww so bad... Chris :cry:

A normal gig would be great, a 1h45 more :)

well before waiting in line certainly.. :D

youll know which way we be going too ;)

i;d love to meet cha too! but you all have to promise me to speak english!!!

nope never actually seen her, but Chavi has, and i;ve met chavi, so it's basically a traingle :P

Haha a triangle :D That'll be a great meeting !:)

^ j'ai écris pour toi une page avant :

Desserte TGV spécial COLDPLAY pour le Main Square Festival :

• Nuit du 02 au 03/07 : départ en gare d’Arras à 23h55 / Arrivée 00h40 à Paris

Mise en vente à partir du 15 Avril

Course we'll speak English, I'm living in England I'm kinda used to speaking with my terrible French accent ahah

Btw, ''for some reasons I can't explain'' Chavi and I might be speaking in English together at the Parc des Princes :D

Well and your money met my bank account (if that makes sense ahah), so we're already quite close, aren't we :lol: ?

(About Arras - we'll probably all end up on the right side of the stage ahah, I don't care as far as there are barriers in front on me and on my left - which would mean I'm the closest to the centre :D)

mahaha I know Chavi's english is pretty awesome, like she's not even french, and the accent is cute!

right that meeting is very important so basically we're BFF's now :P

my reserved spot is centre right, I don't care who follows, but i know I will be attached to chavi and we are there together :smug: (it'd be nice tohave you close though)

are we doing something special here btw? just something small but will get noticed :nice: