🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dead:

ALRIGHT CHRIS! I accept the jacket. But only because it's asked that way :wacky:

And I better not see you in it outside the context of the video! Looks too futurist, and it's been 10 years since we're done with that! :whip:

EYES :dazzled:

It's just because their RT'd her. Chris once said that she writes better songs than he does. It's not because an artist like another artist that they're gonna do a collab. Some Gaga fans got excited really fast!

Edit: What Tash said :nod:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Gaga's songs are repulsive. Complete FAD. Coldplay have whored themselves out to the mainstream enough in this MX era.

I don't mind Lady Gaga at all. It's just weird that Coldplay retweeted her. I mean, they never retweet anyone and it's not like she needs more attention. :shrug:

They should retweet new, struggling artists IMO.

I'm not a fan but she's got a sublime voice (unlike Rihanna). And some really catchy songs.

Her voice is really REALLY crazy good! If you can get over her clothes and attributes she is GENUINELY talented! I like her much better than the rihannas and katy perrys of the world!

Personally I think she and Queen Bey are the only REALLY good female pop singers right now !

Check this video out ! Its her Howard stern show! Her voice is mindbogglingly good!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_GMgkcc2KM]HOWARD STERN: Lady Gaga's solo piano performance of "The Edge Of Glory" on Howard Stern Show - YouTube[/ame]

Really not my cup of tea, but I can admit without any problem that she's singing pretty well. I think that's the first time I listen to Gaga singing live (except for the Viva cover) so all I can say is that it sounds much better than the three times I've listened to Rihanna singing live and the two times I've listened to Katy Perry singing live. (Just stating how many times I've seen these people live to emphasise that my point of view was only based on a small portion of data so to speak.)

What bugs me about Lady Gaga is that she has to wear outrageous clothes and do outrageous stuff to catch people's attention and she chooses to continue doing so even though she actually has got talent. Such a shame.