✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah at Carson and Irvine it was just the "cell phone wave." HUMM..

You better LOL.

Thanks! Yours were good too. :)

Just cause we were by the boarder:rolleyes:

I have one that uploaded to my photobucket of IMP, ill just post that right now!

Ya they did, so did I! Even though that camera guy was in front of us, he hooked it up forsure!!

Did you guys step away when that happened!?

ohh I didn't know you got one :) yay! Yeah we thought they were all gone (the set lists) of we had know...

Haha the same camera man hooked me and Lauren up with 2 set lists at the Irvine show! :)

ohh I didn't know you got one :) yay! Yeah we thought they were all gone (the set lists) of we had know...

Haha the same camera man hooked me and Lauren up with 2 set lists at the Irvine show! :)

Oh he did! Nice! You guys were front again:D

Ya I forgave the camera guy for being in my way at the show:P

*You know I think that he was drinking, cause he had this VIVA cup thing. And he put something in it from a water bottle then put sprite in it! Hahahah!

Oh he did! Nice! You guys were front again:D

Ya I forgave the camera guy for being in my way at the show:P

*You know I think that he was drinking, cause he had this VIVA cup thing. And he put something in it from a water bottle then put sprite in it! Hahahah!

Yeap we got 2nd row at the Carson show by the ramp Chris and Jonny like to come down and got front row center at Irvine. :)

Yeah if he had given me a set list I would have forgiven him too! Just out of All the places why did he have to be right there? In the way? Haha.

Ahh so he was a drunk camera man then! He prolly does that at every show!

Yeap we got 2nd row at the Carson show by the ramp Chris and Jonny like to come down and got front row center at Irvine. :)

Yeah if he had given me a set list I would have forgiven him too! Just out of All the places why did he have to be right there? In the way? Haha.

Ahh so he was a drunk camera man then! He prolly does that at every show!

Thats so awesome! You guys were waiting for a long time that whole weekend werent you!

Ya as soon as I saw that camera I was like hell no, there is going to be someone there!:bomb: Its cool though:D

Oh ya im pretty sure they do all the time:laugh3: Thats funny though! I asked him what he had in there, but he didnt respond:P

Thats so awesome! You guys were waiting for a long time that whole weekend werent you!

Ya as soon as I saw that camera I was like hell no, there is going to be someone there!:bomb: Its cool though:D

Oh ya im pretty sure they do all the time:laugh3: Thats funny though! I asked him what he had in there, but he didnt respond:P

yeah we waited at Carson for 3 hours and same for Irvine. We

came prepared those times,lots of food and water. Also had jackets and scarfs so we wouldn't get sunburned like we did at Chula. My feet and half my leg are now tan thanks to the sun haha.

I know I was thinking the same thing! Noo he's going to block our view! But it was still an amazing concert!

Haha he must have had something if he didn't answer you :)