✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok boys and girls i have returned from the concert but i wont post pics and vids till tomorrow bc i am EXHAUSTED!!! i had been in line since 130 and have been standing in that sun and in the FIRST ROW of the pit all day and night so im hitting the sack dreaming of how awesome tonight was...BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I could EVER ask for...Hope everyone gets back safe and Ill be back tomorrow with pics and vids for you all to enjoy!!!

Your hard work and undying loyalty to Coldplay paid off! Congratulations. I'm a die-hard fan too, went to both the Shoreline and Wheatland concerts. I drove 120 miles each way for Wheatland but it was worth every mile! We had great seats and LiveNation gave us free VIP parking for filling out an online survey. Another nicety was that I had forgotten my ear plugs in the car and wanted to go get them but they were not allowing "In and out." One of the women security gave me about 5 packs of earplugs. I could not believe how good the service was there!

where were you standing in line Joe? I more than likely saw you there i was about 15th in line...i was wearing a red polo shirt and khaki shorts...FYI im uploading the videos to youtube right now and will post shortly for you all to enjoy

where were you standing in line Joe? I more than likely saw you there i was about 15th in line...i was wearing a red polo shirt and khaki shorts...FYI im uploading the videos to youtube right now and will post shortly for you all to enjoy

There were maybe 10 people in front of me! I was wearing the black CP shirt that had their faces on it and I had some sunglasses on. Hmm red polo, I think I might have seen you...im sure if I saw a picture of you I would remember.

no.. but when everyone was leaving I walked up more to the front and I saw the camera

guy give you the setlist.

did you make a poster by any chance?

Oh ok! Ya that guy was pretty cool! I didnt make a poster, the people next to me had one though!

The show was AWESOME, as usual. But this time I got to spend it being in the front row...6and a half hours was so so worth it;) Being in the front and having Coldplay right in front of you was the best! Words cant even describe how happy and amazing it was to see my favorite band up close like that. Definitely the best day of my life:nice: The band was so full of energy and it spread through the entire audience, it was great! I met some coldplayers there and they had pit tix so we stood next to each other. At the end I got a set list from this camera guy:dance: My voice is pretty much non exsistant and my face and neck are pretty sun burned...but hey, anything for Coldplay!

Glad you had that much fun!!!!!!!

The show was AWESOME, as usual. But this time I got to spend it being in the front row...6and a half hours was so so worth it;) Being in the front and having Coldplay right in front of you was the best! Words cant even describe how happy and amazing it was to see my favorite band up close like that. Definitely the best day of my life:nice: The band was so full of energy and it spread through the entire audience, it was great! I met some coldplayers there and they had pit tix so we stood next to each other. At the end I got a set list from this camera guy:dance: My voice is pretty much non exsistant and my face and neck are pretty sun burned...but hey, anything for Coldplay!

:dance:

Squuuueeeee!

And you get to see it again tomorrow right? :D

oh I did!! haha idk if you saw me since you where in front of my haha

here is a video will singing...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S1K-rA7SxE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Will singing Death Will Never Conquer by Coldplay[/ame]

im pretty sure i saw you then

Oh ok, forsure!

Glad you had that much fun!!!!!!!

:dance:

Squuuueeeee!

And you get to see it again tomorrow right? :D

:dance::dance::dance: It was great!

Yes tomorrow, im excited. No pit tix, but its still going to be awesome!

oh I did!! haha idk if you saw me since you where in front of my haha

here is a video will singing...

Hmm I dont think I did! Glad you had a great time though:nice:

It was hard keeping that camera steady with all those people behind bumping me but it was well worth it!!

Ya seriously! Well great job though! I tried to take vids but I didnt know how to the camera I was using so I didnt think they came out:\

I checked last night, and pit tickets are still available at the 7/21 Dallas, TX show. Too bad it's so far away!

I know, it made me worried they were onsale forever - either the PIT is going to be huge or maybe people just don't know they were available since if you search for best available, it's sold out :inquisitive:

My ticket says '348' so who knows...

Anyway, they are all gone now other than 3rd party sites.