✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smug:what an amazing concert!!!

I got home like 30 mins ago...

There was so much traffic but very worth it!!!

I took a lot of pics and videos... I will post them up later!!!!!!!!

btw for those that were in the pit... I wonder if you saw a girl with a neon orange poster.. haha if so that was me!!!!

it was the best feeling having them looking at me awwwwww!!! :D

I just got back. Getting out of that parking lot was ridiculous!!!! there were only a few ways out of it. It took us an hour to get out, and most of the time we were sat with our car off. One plus side... a guy came around asking us to play "How many people can we fit in a Toyota Prius?" The answer was 15, but we would have done more if it wasn't for the people on the bottom in pain.

The show was great. I was in section 302. The view was pretty good, and it wasn't as far away as i thought it might be. Best song of the night: Lovers in Japan. It's just so great live. The B-stage tonight was behind the 100's section... not on one of the ramps. Have they been doing this recently?

I took a lot of videos. Stand by.

Got home from this show a little while ago. SO GOOD!!! Everything was beautiful, as usual.

At the end of the show, the girl two seats over from me turned to me and said, "Wow! You knew EVERY word to EVERY song!"

I don't get why you'd pay over $100 to see a band when you don't know every word to every song and they haven't been your favorite band going on 9 years now.

Sometimes it's hard when your favorite band in the world also happens to be one of the biggest bands in the world.

The concert ended hours ago and I am still on a high from it!I got to the venue at noon and lined up, there were about 10 people in front of me. I ended up being in the front row toward the left. I still can't believe I was that close I just can't even describe what that felt like. I got a bunch of great pictures and video but cannot post them until I get back home to Vegas next week. So more to come...

Awesome guys !!! Can't wait for the pics !

@ Feathers : I understand, but Coldplay is one of the best bands live, so it's normal that people who aren't hard fans like us wanna see them too !

And.... I knew almost every word in every song even if I'm french :smug: :P

here is the set list svenky

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemeteries Of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version)

Talk (techno version)

The Hardest Part (Chris piano)

Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay / Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic, sung by Will)

Billie Jean

Viva La Vida (remix interlude)

------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

-------

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist (outro)

I want to go to the concert in Irvine since it close to my home like 15 mins!!

and the home depot center!!! So bad!!!! It was such a great moment when

Lovers in Japan came on too see all those butterflies come down... and especially

since your name means butterfly :D

I have been to 5 shows now of Coldplay and I have to say this is by far the best!!!!!!!!

Jonny, Guy, Will and Chriss looked very hot and sexy!!!:heart:

pictures are on their way but they take so long to upload.. especially the videos!!

The show was AWESOME, as usual. But this time I got to spend it being in the front row...6and a half hours was so so worth it;) Being in the front and having Coldplay right in front of you was the best! Words cant even describe how happy and amazing it was to see my favorite band up close like that. Definitely the best day of my life:nice: The band was so full of energy and it spread through the entire audience, it was great! I met some coldplayers there and they had pit tix so we stood next to each other. At the end I got a set list from this camera guy:dance: My voice is pretty much non exsistant and my face and neck are pretty sun burned...but hey, anything for Coldplay!

This video is really cute :nice:

Chris apologising to Will :D

YouTube - Coldplay "Yellow" @ Cricket Ampitheater

I'll add some more to the first post now :)

Looks like Chris at his perkiest. His voice sounds so good. How does he keep such a high energy level with back to back shows? I think it's because he's very strong, both physically and in his character, and he truly loves what he does:

"Thank you all for giving us the best jobs in the world!"

This video is really cute :nice:

Chris apologising to Will :D

YouTube - Coldplay "Yellow" @ Cricket Ampitheater

I'll add some more to the first post now :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Joe! :kiss:

This was so funny! Chris Chris:P

Thanks Mich!

joe i'm so glad you had a great time!!! :D:D:D:D:D

and that's freaking awesome you got a setlist!!! :D:D:D

Joe you got to watch Coldplay AND get a tan :P

put some aloe on your face and get ready for the next show Joe! so happy for you:)

Glad you had fun Joe :D

Thanks everyone, ya it was so great, nothing can bring me down right now:D

Haha, ya I think ill do that Christa. Wooooo Coldplay tomorrow again:dance::dance:

*sadly no pit tix, but still awesome!*

Ok kids i lied here in one vid before i go to bed to keep you guys happy haha enjoy.....

OMG, you were so close to the stage. It looked like you were recording the screen shots, but it was really them! I look forward to seeing all of your clips. Thanks for posting!