July 6, 200917 yr I have to say, the version of Billie Jean they played at Rock Werchter was pretty bad. >_>
July 6, 200917 yr I hope they play Billie Jean at our concert too! :P ps, 24 days!!!! :D oh man! i would freak out! does anyone have a decent recording of them playing it? in fact any mj song would be fine. i think they could do a slammin man in the mirror or earth song cover.
July 7, 200917 yr Hi all, I have a question. I am travelling from Chicago to see Coldplay in Toronto on July 30. I am not familiar with the Rogers Centre and I am trying to figure out what seats to get. Does anyone know what section has a better view of the stage? Section 131, 132, or 133? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)
July 7, 200917 yr Hey, coldplay.obsessed... A possible poster idea? :P :wideeyed: YOU ARE A GENIUS :P @ Ziggy: would you mind if I use that, unless you already are? please please please I would give you the credit for making it up on the back:P*pleads*
July 7, 200917 yr Anyone may use this flag. If you need a larger printable version I can email it to you.
July 7, 200917 yr Anybody traveling from Montreal to Toronto on the 30th?Early....obviously.I can take the bus but obviously a rideshare would be easier
July 9, 200917 yr If you check a couple of pages back, a ton of people were selling their tickets. Ziggy, that is the best flag ever! :D
July 10, 200917 yr Errrr. I looked at my tickets for the first time after buying them today, and one of them is fucked up. Some of the ink got erased, including part of the barcode. >_> I don't know what to do. I can't even call Ticketmaster because I didn't buy it from them. I bought them from Craigslist. :/ Suggestions? :o
July 11, 200917 yr Hey guys you know what we should do! Okay have you ever seen that thing people did at one of the concert in US they all got sheets of paper that said "US loves Coldplay " or something...We should all Print out the flag Ziggy made, imagine the whole stadium having one :wacky: I think it would look pretty amazing:D
July 11, 200917 yr printable flag Here's a link to a printable version of the flag. It's sized to fit 8 1/2" X 11". Don't forget to set your printer to landscape and be sure you have lots of red ink! http://coulas.com/printable%20flag.jpg Have fun!
July 12, 200917 yr Hey guys you know what we should do! Okay have you ever seen that thing people did at one of the concert in US they all got sheets of paper that said "US loves Coldplay " or something...We should all Print out the flag Ziggy made, imagine the whole stadium having one :wacky: I think it would look pretty amazing:D Great idea!! :O Yeah I'm wondering too Pims, how early are you guys going? I know we discussed this but I forgot what everyone said...:P
July 12, 200917 yr Hi, I have bought tickets to the TO show (A2, row 10) and am travelling from Halifax to see them. I am very excited but am now kicking myself that I did not get a Pit ticket. I have a foot condition that makes it hard to stand for long hours, so I thought I would never make it through standing in line, and two acts before Coldplay. So, what I'm looking for is for someone to make me feel better. To tell me what an amazing show it is and that it is still going to rock being in reserved seating (I know it will). I am now trying to get GA tickets, but it is hard being in a different city because I can't really meet any potential sellers. Though I'm not giving up yet. :) So...will I still be totally blown away and full of goosebumps being so far from stage? Any thoughts? Thanks!
July 12, 200917 yr ... Hi, I have bought tickets to the TO show (A2, row 10) and am travelling from Halifax to see them. I am very excited but am now kicking myself that I did not get a Pit ticket. I have a foot condition that makes it hard to stand for long hours, so I thought I would never make it through standing in line, and two acts before Coldplay. So, what I'm looking for is for someone to make me feel better. To tell me what an amazing show it is and that it is still going to rock being in reserved seating (I know it will). I am now trying to get GA tickets, but it is hard being in a different city because I can't really meet any potential sellers. Though I'm not giving up yet. :) So...will I still be totally blown away and full of goosebumps being so far from stage? Any thoughts? Thanks! Coldplay is one of the greatest live bands I've ever seen. I once saw them and was on the second level at the ACC in Toronto - last time I was 5th row from the stage. I can honestly say that while being up front was AMAZING, I had just a good a time as I did when I was in the 200 level. Just being there and feeling the atmosphere is such a high! Hey, and you have way better seats than I did the first time when I was in the 200 level, so you're going to have a brilliant time. My advice is (if I were in your shoes): if you have a foot condition that prohibits you from standing for too long, then stick with your seats and enjoy the show comfortably. If you can sit before the show and enjoy yourself, you will have a much better time once Coldplay comes on stage. I hope this helps! Enjoy the show! :cool:
July 13, 200917 yr You all need to wear party hats and bring balloons and stuff for a birthday party for Will. How many birthdays is Will going to spend in Toronto before you people wise up and wear some part gear! :angry: :P
July 13, 200917 yr ^yep yep yep, Angie.He'll get all shy :D AND CAKE!!! Second time he is in TO for his birthday...
July 13, 200917 yr Finally got tickets, thanks for the offers everyone! I'm in section A1 see you there! Show will be great! Take lots of pics and share!
July 13, 200917 yr Almost two weeks guys, get excited!! Does anyone know how far back on the floor general admission goes, like how many rows back does the pit go before assigned seating? The Billie Jean cover sounds amazing, I hope they play it at our concert, with some old classics!
July 13, 200917 yr Almost two weeks guys, get excited!! Does anyone know how far back on the floor general admission goes, like how many rows back does the pit go before assigned seating? The Billie Jean cover sounds amazing, I hope they play it at our concert, with some old classics!
July 13, 200917 yr still hunting that billie jean cover, in anything other than poorly shot youtube video... also, anyone thinking of recording the show? I would but i have no idea how.
July 13, 200917 yr Here's a not so bad video of the cover [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osgMMRncAZE]YouTube - Coldplay - Billie Jean (Live in George @ The Gorge Amphitheatre)[/ame] Hope that helps
July 14, 200917 yr Errrr. I looked at my tickets for the first time after buying them today, and one of them is fucked up. Some of the ink got erased, including part of the barcode. >_> I don't know what to do. I can't even call Ticketmaster because I didn't buy it from them. I bought them from Craigslist. :/ Suggestions? :o That doesn't sound too great.. How is the ink erased? :shocked2: I'd say try contacting the person who sold you your ticket and if they're kind enough, they'd try contacting Ticketmaster for you and explain to them your situation. Just as long as the barcode scans, right?
July 14, 200917 yr @ People with pit tickets: just go early:P I think the line ups are allowed from about 3 pm.
Create an account or sign in to comment