✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS SAW MY SIGN! :laugh3::D:) Hope it put a smile upon some of you faces. ;) You can guarantee it will be at the next boston area Coldplay show!

-Jesse-

PS: Its fun to dace before coldplay to U2 and Rap! :laugh3:

How early did you have to get there to get right up against the c stage? Was it a zerg rush to get there, or did nobody really know what it was?

as soon as the doors opened we rushed inside and to the lawn section, but it wasn't exactly necessary. not a lot of people knew about the c-stage, including one of the security guards from the venue. :rolleyes:

the funniest thing was hearing people walk by and ask why someone would choose to sit there, seeing as when we were sitting down the gate blocked the view of the stage. if only they knew. :lol:

as soon as the doors opened we rushed inside and to the lawn section, but it wasn't exactly necessary. not a lot of people knew about the c-stage, including one of the security guards from the venue. :rolleyes:

the funniest thing was hearing people walk by and ask why someone would choose to sit there, seeing as when we were sitting down the gate blocked the view of the stage. if only they knew. :lol:

:p Dummies. So it's not tough to find right?

"they were all... um... they were all, uh... they were, um.. it escapes me, but it'll come back" :lol::heart:

hahahaha! I was cracking up so much during that, so glad I recorded it :dance:

By the way guys, someone's uploaded the entire concert on youtube!!! I'm ripping it all as we speak before it disappears... Although they apparently left out LIJ, but I'm sure there are a ton of videos floating around of that one. anyway, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectObama08?view=videos :nice:

amazing show last night as always. it was our 5th and final show of the tour so it was sad but we went out with a bang. it was actually also almost 4 years to the date of seeing the unforgettable x&y tour right there in mansfield and practically from the same exact spot we were standing last night. great memories

anyway what can i say about the show, it was perfect, im sure everyones gone over the details already. we were lucky enough to get a guitar pick this time, and touch johnny!!!! :shocked2: also got guys setlist after the show!

here are some of my pics and 1 video- i have more video im working on uploading too. sorry that im not a very good video-taker :embarassed:

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WOxWleEtWk]YouTube - In My Place Mansfield[/ame]

IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS SAW MY SIGN! :laugh3::D:) Hope it put a smile upon some of you faces. ;) You can guarantee it will be at the next boston area Coldplay show!

-Jesse-

PS: Its fun to dace before coldplay to U2 and Rap! :laugh3:

Yes, your poster definitely put a smile on my face! I was excited to spot a Coldplayer! :)

My earlier review was from late last night, I feel like I didn't do the show justice.

I actually thought the lawn was highly underrated. During Fix You, a bunch of us got in a line, put our arms around each other, and swayed back and forth. Complete strangers, all of us. It was awesome.

As for the C-Stage, I'm glad I did my research beforehand. My friends actually wanted to be in the center of the lawn and didn't believe me when I said we should stick next to the stage. The guys proved them wrong when they came up, of course. :laugh3:

Elbow sounded fairly Radiohead-like to me, but I still enjoyed their set. Kitty, Daisy & Lewis were fine, but their kind of music seemed very out of place to me next to Coldplay and Elbow.

That was actually my first time seeing Coldplay live - I missed them when they played Boston last October. They went above and beyond what I expected.

I'm already looking forward to the next show (and album of course) - and fully suffering from post-concert depression.

P.S: Jesse, I think I saw the back of your sign? :P