✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I make a review of a show, I can't mention that there were lasers? That makes perfect sense. Not. :thinking:

I read other reviews that mentioned how there was confetti and yellow balloons. And I didn't see you say anything to them. Yeah, we all know that there was confetti, balloons, and lasers but they were just writing it because they were talking about what happened at the concert.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually ended up going to see them in Mansfield MA by myself (LOL) because my mom was so sick that day - and I couldnt find anybody to go with me because it was 2 hrs before the show - but you know what I had the best f@#!ing time!!!!!! My very first time seeing Coldplay in concert - what a rush!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
WOOOO :dance:

i notice your elbow reference :wacky:

i love elbow :dance:

where were you sitting :wacko:

:)elbow are great, and if they hadn't opened for Coldplay that day I would never have discovered them :confused:

I was sitting right beyond the main aisle with a straight view to the stage, wonderful seats, but the Mp3's are not mine.

:awesome:Bottom line: Best Day Evah:D:D

I had only heard "Grounds for Divorce" before, but seeing them open for Coldplay made me love Elbow. I especially like "One Day Like This"- it's beautiful.

The Mansfield show was great, I thought. My sis and I (merryberry9) were in the front row of the pit, and the employee there said it was the first sell-out of the CC's season. I don't have the best camera, but here is a short vid I took - right before my camera died during the intro. :dozey:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 3 months later...

Elbow was seriously phenomenal! The stage presence of the band really got me, not to mention the fact that I heard "One Day Like This" for the first time, and it was amazing. :) They were a great choice to open for Coldplay!

And needless to say, Coldplay put on the best show ever that night! (I think I say that after every Coldplay concert I go to :wiseguy: )

• 4 months later...