🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, I can't believe that I'm going to see them live for the first time!!!

CAN'T WAIT! I'm just too excited.:D

This is the greatest gift for myself.:smug::P

me too me too!! departing evening!! i'm soooo deliriously hyper! wish all us boardies could meet up. we've no clue how each of us looks like

I'm the one with the Jonny banner :P

got it! i dont know how to describe myself. how can u spot some one in a sea of crowd? kinda impossible. it's not like we've coldplayer t-shirts to put on.. or rather, bought and wear it tomorrow.

i hope the gig is safe. no thank you to pick pockets. have faith in s'pore security. :P

Aiyee...I saw the tickets were totally sold out some days ago and filled tomorrow with stuff at night, and now I realise that there are tickets for restricted view on Sistic -.-". But then again...restricted view...sigh.

Yeah I don't think they'd arrive just one night before the gig. They probably have lots of interviews and a press conference lined up and they don't normally do those things AFTER a concert.

I think there's a high chance they'd be @ Duffy tonight :lol: Waiting for puppet pics to show up on coldplay.coM!!!

in airport in 2 hours time!! whoopie!!!

i think i'm more excited by the fact that i'm going to sg cos i can go borders than coldplay concert. lol.. so geeky. should be thrown to hell by all coldplayers. :D i wanna buy their tour merch tomorrow if they're selling. hope they're official. i hate rip-offs.