✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA:lol:

I wish I could go there! get me some :flutterby: please:D ... I might try to go to a conce3rt no matter where in the states, I need to talk to my best friend but he's somewhere in south america so I'll wait to talk to him!

EDIT: Y'all pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee take tons of pics! if you can that is, if not just have fun and sing loud!:D

HAHAHAHA:lol:

I wish I could go there! get me some :flutterby: please:D ... I might try to go to a conce3rt no matter where in the states, I need to talk to my best friend but he's somewhere in south america so I'll wait to talk to him!

EDIT: Y'all pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee take tons of pics!:D

You know I still have Perth and Sydney :flutterby: for you Carla :D

You know I still have Perth and Sydney :flutterby: for you Carla :D

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:dance:

You're incredibly amazing Min! you have NO idea of how much I appreciate it, I'll reward you someday, somehow!:D

I'll kidnap Jonny for you!:wink3:

No the banner is pretty small actually :lol:

If you can hold on to the balloon from Yellow until the end of the concert, I'll take my hat off to you :P

Yeah. I might change my mind about keeping it once i see the size...and if people actually fight over it or something :laugh3:

Yeah. I might change my mind about keeping it once i see the size...and if people actually fight over it or something :laugh3:

I think everyone would just try to squeeze and burst it :laugh3:

I've gotta go offline now, will be updating via twitter @ the gig :D See you guys later!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

:wideeyed:

I'll hold your word for it :D

;)

I've gotta go offline now, will be updating via twitter @ the gig :D See you guys later!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Yes updates pleaseee!!!:dance:

Have fun everybody!!!:D