🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, i think someone was also looking for the Prospekt's March EP. spotted 1 lonely copy on the shelf in the Gramophone at Taka (basement floor). didn't get it as i'd gone & ordered my copy online already.

Pffft they still have it?

They stole it from my branch :P And I just had one customer ask for it :disappointed: Lost sale!

And we need to stick with Min. :D

Who me??? :uhoh:

Pffft they still have it?

They stole it from my branch :P And I just had one customer ask for it :disappointed: Lost sale!

yeah...when i saw it, i was like "wtf!!! i searched high & low but couldn't find it & when i finally cave in to buy it online, it shows up in a shop!!!" :confused: *sigh*

not to mention that the online retailer i ordered it from decided to send me an email saying the delivery's delayed due to stocktake... :\ *double sigh*

elusive bugger of an EP...

yeah...when i saw it, i was like "wtf!!! i searched high & low but couldn't find it & when i finally cave in to buy it online, it shows up in a shop!!!" :confused: *sigh*

not to mention that the online retailer i ordered it from decided to send me an email saying the delivery's delayed due to stocktake... :\ *double sigh*

elusive bugger of an EP...

Eh the Prospekt's March EP? There're like tons and tons of copies at HMV Citylink, I got mine there about 2 weeks ago.

Yes Min we have to stick with you! Or else we'd be lost (pun not intended). But yes I think a Coldplay Fan Adventure is an awesome idea! At least you'll be around people whom you know are as mad about them as you are. You won't have to put up with half excited people or like.. Non fans who are just THERE.

Yah I <3 the Japanese questions lah. So much more entertaining. And the fact that they held in in a spaceship... Utter nonsense!

"Harajuku!"

Eh the Prospekt's March EP? There're like tons and tons of copies at HMV Citylink, I got mine there about 2 weeks ago.

Yes Min we have to stick with you! Or else we'd be lost (pun not intended). But yes I think a Coldplay Fan Adventure is an awesome idea! At least you'll be around people whom you know are as mad about them as you are. You won't have to put up with half excited people or like.. Non fans who are just THERE.

Yah I <3 the Japanese questions lah. So much more entertaining. And the fact that they held in in a spaceship... Utter nonsense!

"Harajuku!"

Oooh HMV has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get it nAAAAAAAAAo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: We'll have to wait a couple more years, so start saving up your money now and get ready for a ride :D

Oooh HMV has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get it nAAAAAAAAAo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: We'll have to wait a couple more years, so start saving up your money now and get ready for a ride :D

Yah it does my friend just got it on Friday. Its only $16.95, and you get 2 CDs! So as a result I have 2 VLV CDs, haha.

Yes I'm already starting to save, how much do you roughly need? Should start a group on FB for ppl who want to join this Coldplay Fans Adventure (CFA) thing.

Yah it does my friend just got it on Friday. Its only $16.95, and you get 2 CDs! So as a result I have 2 VLV CDs, haha.

Yes I'm already starting to save, how much do you roughly need? Should start a group on FB for ppl who want to join this Coldplay Fans Adventure (CFA) thing.

:thinking:

If you are talking about the 2 CD set, that is the Viva la Vida <Prospekt's March edition>. We were discussing the EP by itself. It's only the 1 CD with the 8 songs on it, in its own packaging with another Delacroix painting on the front.

FB group :lol: This is getting interesting :P

:thinking:

If you are talking about the 2 CD set, that is the Viva la Vida <Prospekt's March edition>. We were discussing the EP by itself. It's only the 1 CD with the 8 songs on it, in its own packaging with another Delacroix painting on the front.

FB group :lol: This is getting interesting :P

Ohhhhhhh. Opps sorry about that. But I'm sure HMV will have lah, they have everything!

Yesh I should go and start. Hrms.

Ohhhhhhh. Opps sorry about that. But I'm sure HMV will have lah, they have everything!

Yesh I should go and start. Hrms.

Thing is, HMV has never carried it, not that I know of.

Gramophone has, but probably only that 1 last piece in Taka is left :thinking:

luckily you guys post fast....else i was about to freak out. cos i was just only at that HMV in Citylink this evening after work (i pass by it every day to/from work)...........& no Prospekt's March EP!!! but then, i'd actually gone in there to browse the CDs only...

Viva La Vida - Prospekt's March edition are available in abundance & still at $16.95 for the 2-in-1 CD bundle (& i sound like an advert here...)

We were GOOD at the Viva chant, no denying that :D:D:D

True. It was the BEST moment of the night imo. :D

i'd say that chant is infectious! loads of ppl were still singing it loudly & unashamedly waaaay after the concert as they were leaving the stadium! :cool:

I was one of them! :cool:

yeah. I think a lot were tired from singing and jumping that they took the opportunity from the coldwave part to sit for a bit.

To be honest, that's what I did. I mean, I needed to save my energy to the very end of the concert, right? :D

It's been a week. A. WEEK!!! ..since Coldplay rocked the hell outta Singapore! :( I missed them dearly. A week!! It's so long already!

:) I know. I feel the same.

Because... the organisers are shite.

How are they to know who are considered the biggest fans? What's two songs? Most people @ the concert can sing Yellow and Viva la Vida. Why not ask them to sing something more obscure like Brothers and Sisters or Such a Rush? :thinking:

:dance:

:D

Not to be mean to the lucky ones, but Min's got a point. The lady should asked for a 'more difficult' songs and not the ones that everybody knows.

God! Why not me! :confused: :P

Oh hrms. I'm really not a big enough fan yet.

But anyways, here is it!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=160079655152

The Coldplay Fans Adventure Group!

Go join, see you there!

I've joined and will start to save up now. :nice: