✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

Off topic but, i want to go to have a look at what they have at Uniqlo. I've seen people with Uniqlo bags everywhere, i'm only free on Sunday which more or less is a no since it will be packed like crazy.

Gonna have to wait till next Thursday before i have the time to drop by and have a look hopefully they'll still have sizes available judging on the hype that the shop has been getting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its awesome i tell you, awesome! but you have to queue for at least 30 minutes but in my opinion its worth it.

the service is really good, quite japanese. everyone is patient, helpful and polite. its a joy to shop there.

fitting room queues are impossible, so be prepared to be subjected to ppl changing around the store (i did it too, haha)

the stuff is quite nice. the guys have better choices, and the jeans are extremely value for money. i believe they replenish the stock everyday but popular sizes/styles have limited pieces. still, you can approach the friendly staff for help and they'll go all out to get a piece for you (:

i like just gave a full review. haha. spent $200 there in 2 days. my god. oh and do look out for the daily $4.90 - $6.90 specials. they have bottoms/shirts/dresses at $6.90 and slippers for $4.90. very very value for money!

Haha wow, changing around the store won't be a problem, unless i decide to get any bottoms.

Now i'm really tempted to head down on Sunday even if i do it will be when they open, and i'll be doing a smash and grab than get out before the crowd gets crazy.

actually its not that crazy in the store, cos they regulate the number of ppl inside. its just a matter of queueing to get in. but if you do decide to go when it just opens, its 10am!

i think i'm going again tomorrow, and again on sunday. hahahaha. i've lost my mind. its addictive that way.

Photo1.jpg

This is my butterflies! i got the last golden frame from Ikea and it was broken on the way home!

Anyway, i might be going to UK for a degree course for the 2nd half of the year. Hopefully i can make it for the Wembly gig. It'll be like a dream come true man!

:lol: Everyone's been talking about Uniqlo these 2 days :P

Photo1.jpg

This is my butterflies! i got the last golden frame from Ikea and it was broken on the way home!

Anyway, i might be going to UK for a degree course for the 2nd half of the year. Hopefully i can make it for the Wembly gig. It'll be like a dream come true man!

Looks awesome still :lol:

And that sounds awesome too :D

actually its not that crazy in the store, cos they regulate the number of ppl inside. its just a matter of queueing to get in. but if you do decide to go when it just opens, its 10am!

i think i'm going again tomorrow, and again on sunday. hahahaha. i've lost my mind. its addictive that way.

That's not too bad than, makes me feel like as if i'm shopping at Louis Vuitton with having to queue to go in and all. Lol

Now its just a matter of me being able to get up in time.

Yea man. But some reason I don't feel that great a pull to UK? Probably cos I totally cannot afford it right now.

And at least you guys are getting responses from unis! I've applied for uni since April LAST YEAR and til now no response. The last I checked they misplaced my application. And this is a reputable uni. Blahhhhhhhhhh.

Random comment: Uniqlo is AWESOMEEEE

eh...since April last year? that's ages, man! :stunned:

i applied only over the X'mas/New Year break & heard from them after CNY.

but i did kena a case of the admin mixing up my application. almost kena ship off to take the course taught in China for some reason. also a reputable uni. i was like "no!!!!!! don't you dare!!!!!! i applied to go to UK, not China!!!!!!" (but my actual email to them expressing this was more diplomatic & less panicky) :thinking:

aiyoh....i think i need to stay away fro Uniqlo lah, like this. i'm now afraid if i set foot in there i'll come out with a bigger dent in my pocket than there already is. :cry:

then again, the fact that they need to control the crowds going in means it must be jam packed. i don't really like to fight with the crowds when shopping. :\ (attempt at self consolation)

Crap. I had another dream about Coldplay. :(

And it's making me sad because waking up in the middle of a Coldplay dream is so depressing cuz you find out what happened wasnt real. Damnit.

In the dream, I was attending a Coldplay soundcheck, so there werent many people watching besides me and my friends, so the band talked to us a lot... And we all took photos with each other... And my camera kept on NOT working at one point when I wanted to take a personal photo with just Chris but Chris was such a sweetheart about it and he stood there patiently waiting as my brother got the camera working again...

And that's when I woke up.

*sigh*

hahaha i still have yet to have a coldplay dream ): but i did have dreams about uniqlo. HRMS. yours sound really real though, i'm sure chris will be as sweet in real life.

went again today and spent yet another $150. gah. but it was for 11 items so its alright. queue tiime was short, 15 minutes. and its really not so crowded anymore. but the 6.90 deals are really sucky already.

haha i'm going to send an email chasing them after i post this. yes its been terribly long! and i'm terribly disappointed cos i was so hyped up about it, not i'm just like -_- cos they can tell me they left out my application. aiyoh. maybe reputable unis end up arrogant.

That's not too bad than, makes me feel like as if i'm shopping at Louis Vuitton with having to queue to go in and all. Lol

Now its just a matter of me being able to get up in time.

yahyah i get that feeling too, like when you queue outside gucci or burberry or miumiu when they're having sale. haha.

so did you make it in the end?

I never have any dreams, Coldplay or not :sad:

Or at least I don't recall any when I wake up in the morning :P

haha that's good in a way, you'll never be disappointed waking up and realising it was a dream, you'll never remember nightmares (:

for some reason the dreams i remember are always psychedelic or horrific, so that's not a good thing to wake up to.

yahyah i get that feeling too, like when you queue outside gucci or burberry or miumiu when they're having sale. haha.

so did you make it in the end?

Yah i did, managed to reach at about 1015a.m. got quite a shock when there was already quite a long queue outside, but it moved pretty fast. I think some ppl were just queuing for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

Did do some damage to my pocket but not too bad a damage, think i'm gonna head back again to get my jeans altered it was quite packed would have taken ages. Asked the counter staff if i could go back and get it done another day and than said it was fine so further damage might be done to my pocket.

Have you tried the Uniqlo Surprise game thing? So far i've only got like wallpapers and as of just now some ringtone.

oooh okay i went at 5 today. haha. yah a lot of ppl were queueing just cos they were curious. and they were complaining a lot and i got rather irritated, so tempted to say "look if you want to complain, don't queue!"

haha in total it did a lot of damage to my pocket. :blush: but i have to say its quite value for money. oh actually the altering service queue's not that long, right? i only had to wait about 5 minutes on opening day. but the awesomest thing is that you can take as long as you want before altering, as long as you have the original receipt. its brilliant.

yes i have! i gave up after the first time cos i only got wallpapers and i was like -_-... they have ringtones now? i'll go try tomorrow. hur.

what did you buy?

Oh i didn't ask how long was the queue for the altering service, just assumed that it would take awhile. Oh well have to go back again not that i'm complaining.

Got a tee, a pair of jeans and some socks, didn't want to go too crazy. The ringtone is quite weird though its a Japanese greeting of i think the store in Tampines and the new upcoming one in Orchard.

oooh okay sounds cute. shall see my "luck" tomorrow then.

haha i didn't ask either, just went to the counter and saw there were maybe 3 ppl in front of me? and 2 changing rooms. so that was efficiently done.