✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

ZOMG! I dreamed about COLDPLAY this morning! I dreamed that I was at England, sightseeing some water splashing down buildings making some sorta charm sounds (bull) then I saw Chris! CHRIS MARTIN!

I hurried down and went for a signy. Waited for my turn while thinking "what to sign on? what to sign on?". Finally setted on a page on my notebook. Chris kindly autographed and I said my thanks and great show just now. He smiled at me. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! Sooooooooo surreal!

I wanted to go Manchester too. But MYR5K a bit too much to pull off. I'm dried. It was a sign I HAD TA go to S'pore to watch the guys cos everytime I turn on the music channel on TV, it shows LiJ live version. Every single time. It's a sign from way up above I got to go and collect the confetti and feel the atmosphere of a LIVE COLDPLAY concert.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG! I dreamed about COLDPLAY this morning! I dreamed that I was at England, sightseeing some water splashing down buildings making some sorta charm sounds (bull) then I saw Chris! CHRIS MARTIN!

I hurried down and went for a signy. Waited for my turn while thinking "what to sign on? what to sign on?". Finally setted on a page on my notebook. Chris kindly autographed and I said my thanks and great show just now. He smiled at me. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! Sooooooooo surreal!

I wanted to go Manchester too. But MYR5K a bit too much to pull off. I'm dried. It was a sign I HAD TA go to S'pore to watch the guys cos everytime I turn on the music channel on TV, it shows LiJ live version. Every single time. It's a sign from way up above I got to go and collect the confetti and feel the atmosphere of a LIVE COLDPLAY concert.

Hahahaha what's with everyone having Coldplay dreams? What do you guys eat/drink before you sleep? I want a Coldplay dream too!

Hahahaha what's with everyone having Coldplay dreams? What do you guys eat/drink before you sleep? I want a Coldplay dream too!

Hahah, funny! I sure didn't ask for it, it just happened.. like that! I wish it could be as easy as "please lemme dream of COLDPLAY tonight" :laugh3:

If so, I bet there'll nothing special about everybody's memorable-once-in-a-blue-moon COLDPLAY dreams.

I miss Jaffa Cakes... :( But they do sell something similar at Marks & Spencers here...

Oh yeah I just got a conditional offer to continue my Masters in July here in University Malaya. So... Going off to Manchester in September isn't really wise... But my main concern is money. RM5k in 5 months? Is it possible? It is, if I work like a crazy woman after I finish my exams, but then I'd have to starve and never buy anything.

Coldplay dreams totally make my night. :heart:

I flipped to the music channel again this evening, and there it is, probably a full set of COLDPLAY playing live @ BBC event. I only caught the last song, ironically LiJ. It's a sign! Hahah.. It's always LiJ. Then, they showed Fix You and LiJ live version MVs.

I heard LiT ii on Hitz.fm earlier, which is amazing. Cuz Hitz.fm only ever play like the same 10 rubbish songs on rotation 24/7.

At the end of the song, the dj was like, 'that was Coldplay's brand new one...'

Errr. It's not that brand new anymore. :-/ But nevermind. At least they're making progress...

I heard LiT ii on Hitz.fm earlier, which is amazing. Cuz Hitz.fm only ever play like the same 10 rubbish songs on rotation 24/7.

Errr. It's not that brand new anymore. :-/ But nevermind. At least they're making progress...

U bet! At least Mix.fm is better. U can always hear VLV few times everyday.

Well I haven't checked AirAsia yet though I heard they have very good prices for the KL-Heathrow route. But yes because I might be bringing quite a bit of luggage with me it might not be the best choice.

My biggest headache at the mo is bringing along my guitar and amp :\

It would be good to check out the unis before choosing, though it's not always possible to travel all the way there because it's so expensive. Just a question, have you settled your visa yet?

When BA's on offer it's about SGD1100 return :D

Yay Jaffa Cakes :dance:

heh...yeah, i can imagine what a headache a guitar & amp will be. my challenge will be my PC, which is about the size of a toaster, but i can't possibly check it in either.

i ended up checking out the unis online with Google Street View, actually. haha

it's kinda surreal "walking" down the streets & checking out where the halls are, your faculty's building(s), scouting out where the nearest music shop, cafe, supermarket, ATM are in relation to the halls... :cool:

haven't settled my visa actually. :\

i need the uni to re-issue me a new unconditional offer letter after my acceptance cos of the major changes in the student visa application process after 31 Mar. & cos it's Easter break now over there, they'll only send it out after mid Apr.

have you gotten your offers already?

heh...yeah, i can imagine what a headache a guitar & amp will be. my challenge will be my PC, which is about the size of a toaster, but i can't possibly check it in either.

i ended up checking out the unis online with Google Street View, actually. haha

it's kinda surreal "walking" down the streets & checking out where the halls are, your faculty's building(s), scouting out where the nearest music shop, cafe, supermarket, ATM are in relation to the halls... :cool:

haven't settled my visa actually. :\

i need the uni to re-issue me a new unconditional offer letter after my acceptance cos of the major changes in the student visa application process after 31 Mar. & cos it's Easter break now over there, they'll only send it out after mid Apr.

have you gotten your offers already?

Why don't you get a laptop instead then? It'd be easier to bring along. Or transfer your stuff onto an external hard drive and scout for a computer there.

Hahahahaha I haven't used the Google Street View thingy yet... maybe I should :lol: I have a confirmation for my course already. It's not a masters or anything, just another degree I'm getting from a private institution, so approval is easy (ie just pay! :P) But the visa application can only be submitted 3 months before arrival to the UK, so I can't do it now since I'm probably only going in September.

eh, isit? my sis was actually complaining to me that LiT is so overplayed in KL radios. tho she wasn't very sure what i meant by "the newer one with singing or the one without"...

i listen to online radio streaming when in S'pore. mostly just tune into Absolute Radio cos the music they play's more suited to my taste + they seem to be Coldplay friendly. but the Internet connection when i'm in KL sucks...way too choppy to listen to it. :(

Why don't you get a laptop instead then? It'd be easier to bring along. Or transfer your stuff onto an external hard drive and scout for a computer there.

Hahahahaha I haven't used the Google Street View thingy yet... maybe I should :lol: I have a confirmation for my course already. It's not a masters or anything, just another degree I'm getting from a private institution, so approval is easy (ie just pay! :P) But the visa application can only be submitted 3 months before arrival to the UK, so I can't do it now since I'm probably only going in September.

i actually have a laptop already. but it's just an eeePC. & i can't really afford to spend on getting a proper laptop. so my plan is to bring over my CPU & mouse, keyboard. the rest i can get when i'm in UK already.

you should try using Google Street View! haha you can take a virtual trip the the Bakery. ;)

hmmm...y'know for the visa, my friend told me that you can actually apply already if you have all the necessary documents ready. it's just that the earliest date they'll issue the visa for is not more than 3mths before your course starts.

i actually have a laptop already. but it's just an eeePC. & i can't really afford to spend on getting a proper laptop. so my plan is to bring over my CPU & mouse, keyboard. the rest i can get when i'm in UK already.

you should try using Google Street View! haha you can take a virtual trip the the Bakery. ;)

hmmm...y'know for the visa, my friend told me that you can actually apply already if you have all the necessary documents ready. it's just that the earliest date they'll issue the visa for is not more than 3mths before your course starts.

Hmmm... maybe it's because I used the online application thing. It rejected my application :lol: The problem with my application is that I don't have a confirmed address in the UK yet, but I need to give them one! :\

haha...i think it's best you settle the accommodation for sure first. cos they'll ask you questions, be it at the visa application interview or at immigration in Heathrow. on my last holiday trip, i had put down my mum's friend's place as the address. & at Heathrow i was asked what's her name! i daym near panicked cos i suddenly realised that i don't actually know her name cos i just call her "Aunty <some nickname>". :stunned:

oh, btw, another thing to note about AirAsia if you do end up taking that to London. they land in the budget terminal at Stanstead, not Heathrow.

Yea man. But some reason I don't feel that great a pull to UK? Probably cos I totally cannot afford it right now.

And at least you guys are getting responses from unis! I've applied for uni since April LAST YEAR and til now no response. The last I checked they misplaced my application. And this is a reputable uni. Blahhhhhhhhhh.

Random comment: Uniqlo is AWESOMEEEE