✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the floor that night... picked up like several grams of butterflies for no real reason, stuffed them in a book I brought down with me to "preserve" it.

You could say I paid top dollar for several grams of colourful paper butterflies :P

Now they're all in a see through zip lock bag... and I've still got the piece of one of the balloons from 3 years ago. Sad, I know.

You have 5 more months to save up :D

But by 5 more months there might not be tix left! Omg! How much would it cost approximately for accomodation + plane ticket + gig ticket...? Like how many days to stay there? Is $3k enough?

OK... I might be staying in London to study by then if things go smoothly, so I'm only staying in Manchester 2 nights only. If you want to see the sights, of course you'd stay longer :D

Oh so you're going there for a long time. Hrms. Okay. Hrms. Anyone else up for Coldplay in Manchester then?

Well... :uhoh:

Gig ticket is 40+ pounds... Flight ticket say SGD1,600... Not too sure about accommodation though!

hmmm...tried looking at AirAsia's ticket prices?

tho if you're going for studies, then AirAsia might not be your best option luggage wise cos you need to pay by weight for the luggage you're bringing on.

those who got the London flights cheap are bloody lucky! my dad gave me false hope last month. he *thought* he saw tickets going for like SG$500 to London in May, so my mum was all like "let's make a trip there! you can go see the unis!"........& then it turned out that there's no tickets in that price range. :(

tho i don't really wanna go so soon just to see the unis cos i've decided on a uni & i don't wanna be disappointed at my choice...just in case

ah...it's been ages since i last had jaffa cakes. heh

& i'm sure you'll love your time in UK, esp London, when you're not on your Coldplay adventure. :D

@Pai : LRT to Manchester!!! :stunned: that must be 1 super LRT..hehehe

But ticket prices aren't that high now. Thai Airways from Singapore return tix for about 1200 SGD.

I'll keep a lookout for jaffa cakes haha! :laugh3:

But its still rather ex cos got to add transport/accomodation/food expenses also. And I'm already going to Japan in July so I don't think I can save enough cash :( Nonetheless hope you have fun! If you can, send me a postcard! Haha.

hmmm...tried looking at AirAsia's ticket prices?

tho if you're going for studies, then AirAsia might not be your best option luggage wise cos you need to pay by weight for the luggage you're bringing on.

those who got the London flights cheap are bloody lucky! my dad gave me false hope last month. he *thought* he saw tickets going for like SG$500 to London in May, so my mum was all like "let's make a trip there! you can go see the unis!"........& then it turned out that there's no tickets in that price range. :(

tho i don't really wanna go so soon just to see the unis cos i've decided on a uni & i don't wanna be disappointed at my choice...just in case

Well I haven't checked AirAsia yet though I heard they have very good prices for the KL-Heathrow route. But yes because I might be bringing quite a bit of luggage with me it might not be the best choice.

My biggest headache at the mo is bringing along my guitar and amp :\

It would be good to check out the unis before choosing, though it's not always possible to travel all the way there because it's so expensive. Just a question, have you settled your visa yet?

But ticket prices aren't that high now. Thai Airways from Singapore return tix for about 1200 SGD.

I'll keep a lookout for jaffa cakes haha! :laugh3:

When BA's on offer it's about SGD1100 return :D

Yay Jaffa Cakes :dance: