🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Utley is 7-years older, so he has been playing for a longer time to be considered a better baseball player.

About more good-looking, people have different tastes. Longo just happends to be my type :wink3:

hey, hey, he's not superman :rolleyes:

I just want him to be gorgeous and keep hitting home-runs :P

in 7 years, longoria still won't be as good as chase is now. :P

and chase it better looking.

chase is superman!! that's what jimmy rollins called him last year! :D

:P

hah hah. i don't think makayla is very fond of chase ........not since he hit that game tying 2 run dinger against colorado on sunday

:D:wacky:

phil's aight. but i'll be honest, he doesnt quite set off the sparks.

and this dude's name is evan longoria? really? a little too close to eva longoria in my opinion.

baseball...:sick:

hence why every at bat during the world series every phillies fans chanted "EEEEVVVVAAAA EEVVVAAA EEEEVVVVAAA"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

phillies fans are geniuses :P

:heart:

chase-best second baseman.ever.

utley.jpg

chase.jpg

utley-spring-training.jpg

dm_090313_MLB_UtleyGammons.jpg

^the last 2 i stole from christina :P

edit: aw, night lauren! enjoy your sleep! :hug:

Zoe, I'm beginning to think you were abducted by ninjas who are taking you to a secret hideaway in DC. "they'll never look in the same city" they think. So they keep you in DC. You're trying to escape, but then you think you should play along. Fool them. Then get away. That's a lot smarter. Attack from the inside, there ya go. The ninjas are having some security problems in the hideaway. They throw you down on the floor and walk away to see what's wrong. One is left behind to keep his eye on you. Soon he hears the arguing. And his name. Faintly, he hears it. There it is again. Confused, the ninja who's supposed to be watching you runs to see why his name is being brought up multiple times. Turns out, they're blaming the problem on him. He starts defending himself and now there's a huge argument going on. Then you just walk away acting like you're all that, because, let's face it, zoe, you're escaping from ninjas, you are all that. So you leave the hideaway, well the area outside of the hideaway since no one ever made it inside due to the security issues. So you keep walking and go into a Starbucks. You order a vente carmel mochiado and go home. At first your parents are confused as to where you were but look at what you're holding and don't even question it. Then you go back on your computer and go on coldplaying to talk to your friend marisa.

Zoe, I'm beginning to think you were abducted by ninjas who are taking you to a secret hideaway in DC. "they'll never look in the same city" they think. So they keep you in DC. You're trying to escape, but then you think you should play along. Fool them. Then get away. That's a lot smarter. Attack from the inside, there ya go. The ninjas are having some security problems in the hideaway. They throw you down on the floor and walk away to see what's wrong. One is left behind to keep his eye on you. Soon he hears the arguing. And his name. Faintly, he hears it. There it is again. Confused, the ninja who's supposed to be watching you runs to see why his name is being brought up multiple times. Turns out, they're blaming the problem on him. He starts defending himself and now there's a huge argument going on. Then you just walk away acting like you're all that, because, let's face it, zoe, you're escaping from ninjas, you are all that. So you leave the hideaway, well the area outside of the hideaway since no one ever made it inside due to the security issues. So you keep walking and go into a Starbucks. You order a vente carmel mochiado and go home. At first your parents are confused as to where you were but look at what you're holding and don't even question it. Then you go back on your computer and go on coldplaying to talk to your friend marisa.

:speechless:

A bit bored, Marisa? :lol:

ninjas coming? :P

it would have been better if you posted after my story :P

and why are you leaving? :(

Cause I want to go to SLEEP! :D

Oh, I forgot to share one thing! Today my acting teacher cast our scenes for our Spring performance, and he cast me as a 43 year old alcoholic mother :lol: He said that he wanted to cast us outside of our comfort zones, and seeing as I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, this is a bit different from my normal personality :P

And I have a shitload of lines, I have no idea how I'm going to memorize it all :wreck:

aw, bye! love you too. :hug:

:rolleyes:

:D

untitled.jpg

That's gonna be one YUMMY cake :dead:

makayla, friday can't come!!!!!!!!!!!

ok?!

friday.can.NEVER.come.

:bigcry:

:hug:

well one of them would be Phil :dozey:

i have no idea about the other...............you really wouldnt include Guy?!??! OMG Sweet Cheeks and the Scotish death on one birthday cake?!?!?! = MY DEATH :dead:

Scottish Death? Is that new? :P

I like it :wink3:

Well peeps, I'm off to bed.

Exam 9am-12pm. Then I'll print off a paper, hand it in, then I'm done school until September!

Lucky you!

Do you know who I think is hot?

Christopher Anthony John Martin.

SURPRISE! :P

You are joking, right? :stunned:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

oh i know that!!! chris is the hottest thing in this universe!! :D

Nope. :P

GUY is. :D

whenyoufeelsotired.jpg

guybassviva19.jpg

But Chris comes as a close 2nd.

Oh, I forgot to share one thing! Today my acting teacher cast our scenes for our Spring performance, and he cast me as a 43 year old alcoholic mother :lol: He said that he wanted to cast us outside of our comfort zones, and seeing as I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, this is a bit different from my normal personality :P

And I have a shitload of lines, I have no idea how I'm going to memorize it all :wreck:

Good luck with that!

phil's aight. but i'll be honest, he doesnt quite set off the sparks.

and this dude's name is evan longoria? really? a little too close to eva longoria in my opinion.

baseball...:sick:

I suggest you never, never, never write that on the "Phil is HOT" thread if you don't want to be eaten alive :laugh3:

hence why every at bat during the world series every phillies fans chanted "EEEEVVVVAAAA EEVVVAAA EEEEVVVVAAA"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

phillies fans are geniuses :P

@ Lauren: what Marisa said. Except that ALL of the Rays's rivals call him Eva when they playing away :dozey:

just a tad :P

aw, fine. :(

did you like my pictures of chase? :lol:

Nope :P

Yes, but Chris is much hotter than him :P

In my opinion, Chris AND Guy are hotter (sorry, Mars)

all done! :D

I. hate. you.

I suggest you never, never, never write that on the "Phil is HOT" thread if you don't want to be eaten alive :laugh3:

@ Lauren: what Marisa said. Except that ALL of the Rays's rivals call him Eva when they playing away :dozey:

Nope :P

In my opinion, Chris AND Guy are hotter (sorry, Mars)

I. hate. you.

they're copying phillies fans :P

wasn't talking to you

and i never said chase was hotter than them! i said he's better looking than evan!!!

which he is.