✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Haha now I don't know what to talk about.

Oh wait.

What's new about THE PHILLIES? :D

Edit: ok, answer when you come back.

game canceled tonight!!! :bigcry::bigcry:!!

All I can say for tonight is GO PENGUINS!!! Take down those dirty Flyers.

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's wrong? :hug:

eh, i'm ok. apparently i'm making all my friends sad.

guy is hot, just chris is way hotter :P

:rolleyes:

yayayay thats why your giving me the Guy part of your b day cake!!! :p :p u can put that part in the fridge and save it for me...........and then when i come down next month to DC for my concert......you can drive down there and give it to me!! :D:D:D:D :wacko:

btw...............:rolleyes: hi everyone!!!!!

yayayay thats why your giving me the Guy part of your b day cake!!! :p :p u can put that part in the fridge and save it for me...........and then when i come down next month to DC for my concert......you can drive down there and give it to me!! :D:D:D:D :wacko:

btw...............:rolleyes: hi everyone!!!!!

sure thing, lizzy!!!

i don't know why, but i had the urge to call you lizzy just now :lol::P

and i was telling my mom in the car i get chris's head and she has to give my friend will because i joke that she's obsessed with will and i was almost like "and guy goes too li-.....":lipsrsealed2:

:laugh3:

sure thing, lizzy!!!

i don't know why, but i had the urge to call you lizzy just now :lol::P

and i was telling my mom in the car i get chris's head and she has to give my friend will because i joke that she's obsessed with will and i was almost like "and guy goes too li-.....":lipsrsealed2:

:laugh3:

u can call me lizzy....:nice: some ppl on here call me lizzy........:D

all u want is his head marisa?! :inquisitive: i thought u would want to eat another part of Chris too...........:wink3::sneaky: ............. [/perv......] :p

HAHHAHAHAH:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: yes!! hahahah man i need to show up at your party and get my share of the cake it sounds like!!!:sneaky::lol:

u can call me lizzy....:nice: some ppl on here call me lizzy........:D

all u want is his head marisa?! :inquisitive: i thought u would want to eat another part of Chris too...........:wink3::sneaky: ............. [/perv......] :p

HAHHAHAHAH:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: yes!! hahahah man i need to show up at your party and get my share of the cake it sounds like!!!:sneaky::lol:

:wink3:

well, i have that part on a daily basis, being his concubine and all, you know. so i figured i'd let someone else pretend they're having that. :nice:

but, i also told my mom i wouldn't want to eat it and she said then you can have another piece and stare at that one. and i was like OK!! :D so....you never know :P

and yes you do! come and crash it! its saturday night :dance:

:wink3:

well, i have that part on a daily basis, being his concubine and all, you know. so i figured i'd let someone else pretend they're having that. :nice:

but, i also told my mom i wouldn't want to eat it and she said then you can have another piece and stare at that one. and i was like OK!! :D so....you never know :P

and yes you do! come and crash it! its saturday night :dance:

O! i just now saw this! :P

well if thats the case...........i better bring a killer present to your party.......mmmmmmmm:thinking: 'bout Chrissy with nothing on but a bow on his head...and a tag that reads "To: Marisa":wink3::wink3::wink3:

hi zoe and lore!!! :D