✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

*wishes she had that kind of relationship with the sibling.............* :dozey:

yeah same here..as of right now my brother could go die..well i shouldn't say that since he leaves for the air force sunday

erick why are you sad?

fml. i am always sad..and i always complain to u guys..well it will pass but it will get worst. just the fact that i am graduating and won't see my friends my good friends

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

haha what?! why are u mad at my post mars :P

i thought you were mocking me :P

Haha, "mystery man" :lol: He's one of my friends who I've gone to school with since 7th grade :) We actually tried "going out" a couple of years ago, but we were so young that it wasn't actually dating :P

LIZ I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D

hah hah. aww, that's cute.

yeah same here..as of right now my brother could go die..well i shouldn't say that since he leaves for the air force sunday

fml. i am always sad..and i always complain to u guys..well it will pass but it will get worst. just the fact that i am graduating and won't see my friends my good friends

i'm sorry erick. but you'll make really great new friends at college!!! :thumbsup:

edit: zoe, you love liz more than me? :(

Enjoy the time you have with them though. Thats my big advice. Fear of the future ties up the present.

enjoy the time now? what, them telling me to go kill myself and laughing about it and saying how that would be the best day of their life? and they're being totally serious. or the days when they beat me up?

the time now, it SUCKS!!!!

sorry, i had to get that out.

enjoy the time now? what, them telling me to go kill myself and laughing about it and saying how that would be the best day of their life? and they're being totally serious. or the days when they beat me up?

the time now, it SUCKS!!

sorry, that was directed to Erk.

i thought you were mocking me :P

i'm sorry erick. but you'll make really great new friends at college!!! :thumbsup:

hahah what! no i would never mock u! :hug: i was talking about myself and my little brother.........:P

and yeah Zoe loves me more than anyone!! she said it!!! but since its almost your b day ill let her love u the same as me! :P

Haha, "mystery man" :lol: He's one of my friends who I've gone to school with since 7th grade :) We actually tried "going out" a couple of years ago, but we were so young that it wasn't actually dating :P

LIZ I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D

:blush: :hug: loves zoe more than anyone too!! :kiss: :cheesy:

sorry, that was directed to Erk.

whoops. my bad. :P hah hah

hahah what! no i would never mock u! :hug: i was talking about myself and my little brother.........:P

and yeah Zoe loves me more than anyone!! she said it!!! but since its almost your b day ill let her love u the same as me! :P

oh hah hah.

hah hah, thanks. :) :P

ugh......my birthday :\

:nice: Yup!

And no, I thought the "except Marisa" was understood :P

haha, let me love her the same as you? how nice of you! :lol:

Psst- Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, 36 DAYS until our concert!!!!

the time now, it SUCKS!!!!

are u fucking kidding me?!:angry: they actually do this shit to you?!?!:angry::angry: im gonna have to kick some bro-ass.......bring Chris down there and woop their ass's for treating u like that!!!:angry::angry::angry:

:nice: Yup!

And no, I thought the "except Marisa" was understood :P

haha, let me love her the same as you? how nice of you! :lol:

Psst- Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, 36 DAYS until our concert!!!!

O! SHIT I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: x 100000000000000000000000000000000

HI JOEYYYYY :nice:

old-timer :P

are u fucking kidding me?!:angry: they actually do this shit to you?!?!:angry::angry: im gonna have to kick some bro-ass.......bring Chris down there and woop their ass's for treating u like that!!!:angry::angry::angry:

hahahahaha, bring Chris? I don't think he could really whoop anybody's ass :lol:

:dozey:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pretty much every day.

that's the only time the one speaks to me, when he tells me to go kill myself.

but his best friend, is so much more of a brother to me. and in fact, my entire family, even my parents consider him in family. i always call him my brother. he always sticks up for me and talks to me and stuff. and a couple weeks ago he told me he loved me and gave me a hug. i'm not used to that from my brothers. it was nice. but he moved into philly a couple weeks ago, so he's not around much.

:(

but we always talk about how much of an asshole my real brother is and how nice he is. :P its kinda funny sometimes

HI JOEYYYYY :nice:

old-timer :P

hahahahaha, bring Chris? I don't think he could really whoop anybody's ass :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whats this??!?!?! are u doubting Chrissy's manly abilities?!?!:stunned: im sure Chris can kick some ass ill just tell him they are paps........:laugh3:that will get him going.....:P

if not ill just bring Guy along:smug: we all know he has been in his fair share of bar fights :lol: :P