✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st thing: Ok when are you going to get your phone back! I miss you so much and have so much to tell you!!!

2nd thing: I miss you alot.. I wish things didnt have to end that way.. Not over you yet

3rd thing: Chris (Martin) ? Will you marry me? :love:

Oh he broke up with Gwyneth ?! :surprised:

and me I come to the nanny for his children I am the best friend and fangirl groupie of Chris (Martin) :smug:

I wish I could say that I'm alright.. and that I'm safe. But I can never go back. You really never appreciate something until it's truly gone, do you.. And now it's just.. too late. I'm sorry, but I just can't come back now.

not support more this shit paper of nothing in my eyes ruined all my life. :bigcry:

cerificatcopie.jpg

my parents never accept my choice, they were so right .

Said to me : you going to do what famous designer or supermodel ? you know where you life in the middle of nowhere in swiss .

now I'm going to be maid or cleaner saleswoman. is more worthy of respect. but for the others they say it's a thankless hard job for someone unimportant.

but we are all the same.

Glad to help in a small way.

She's not just bugging me. She was abusive as hell when I was young and today seems to be the day I'm dealing with it. Just called her on it via email. So I guess this thread is actually therapeutic,lol.

OK. Going to stop using my outside voice now.

Glad to help in a small way.

She's not just bugging me. She was abusive as hell when I was young and today seems to be the day I'm dealing with it. Just called her on it via email. So I guess this thread is actually therapeutic,lol.

OK. Going to stop using my outside voice now.

This thread is so therapeutic. And I'm glad you stood up for yourself and checked her on it. No one should ever have to put up with their mother being abusive to them. :( I'm terribly sorry.