✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often wonder about artists, they come up with something that means something to them, is hinted at in song, but when asked about it, they make up some silly explanation, so the secret stays with them and just a few who really 'get it'. I suppose that's for the best, keeps the mysteries alive, and there are always many meanings on many levels, triple entendres and such. It's just so funny when someone thinks they've 'solved the mystery'. I think often in the back of our minds are some of the answers, if we just listened to the undercurrents of thought we all have in common..

not know what is valentine day, never had a boyfriend and never be loved in real life by someone .

stupid men you looking girls models in magazines and want kind of girls absolutely modern. more 200'000 membres and all want the perfections in dating sites

http://www.celibataire.ch/

and learn that love is a gift and not a transaction :disappointed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FdBsASfOqw]Alone on Valentines Day... - YouTube[/ame]

old girl Lory tomboy said : Mum Christine will also offer me the chocolats maybe . I hope girl find the perfect man, because young and all the life.

Oh my goodness. Just don't worry about it, it's just a day, probably created by flower peddlers and chocolate makers!:laugh3:;) Find happiness in not worrying about a day which is irrelevant unless you're in a relationship, and visit family with flowers and gifts.

Or go on a blind date! :daisy:

Lory's right about the way so many men only want the perfect girl though (Not ALL men to be fair.:)). But you're right. It's a holiday designed to sell cards and candy, and we make the single folks feel like losers if they're alone. Even people in relationships shouldn't be pressured into spending a pile of money to prove they love their significant other(s). :)

the women modern are much in materialism when they love. and they are lucky to have someone in life, is the only valuable gift .

right way to forget this day is the chocolates and get drunk beers.

especially when past year in the valentine'day I was sat in a bar alone and a man next with friends talking about a gift to a couple. the guy's name was Valentine. So strange :confused: