✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Probably the worst video for trying to cheer someone up with a bit of an empty heart. Here watch this song about how the one thing you truly need in life is the one thing you don't have and therefore why you're currently depressed.

:wtf:

well I wonder how many must be gloomy when in my small town of origine. Paul McCartney came with his wife to the expo, 1998 stained glass museum and died shortly after is the last testimony Linda McCartney.

there's always stained glass of Paul McCartney by Linda McCartney in the museum of my town .

That's nice, a lasting memory that brings joy to people's hearts! Secret to life is to lift up one and all, she did that for the joy it would bring to all.

Gloomy, why? Maybe you town needs some social outlets for non-connected people? Just a friendly place for people to meet and all that..

Just wonder what might have happened had John's son married Jenifer, whom he thought looked like Lucy. He was fascinated with her, both were artists, they would have made a good couple - but the moment came and went, like so many things in life.

^Fair enough.:)

Not to anyone here: I don't care if you hate someone's music. The night they die, when your 'friends' are sad, tasteless jokes are just. fucking. rude. I've made a couple of quips myself, but I won't throw hate on your page just because I don't share your taste. Get a life.

Yeah I get that bit, and not only love towards others but understanding and loving yourself as a person, if you have a feeling of love then you can be a fulfilled person no matter what (Nothing you can do but you can learn to be you in time). But if I was specifically miserable about being single then that's how I'd interpret it.

Let's call the whole thing off.

^Fair enough.:)

Not to anyone here: I don't care if you hate someone's music. The night they die, when your 'friends' are sad, tasteless jokes are just. fucking. rude. I've made a couple of quips myself, but I won't throw hate on your page just because I don't share your taste. Get a life.

I remember a friend of mine texting another friend this kind of thing instantly after Michael Jackson died (And obviously they are a huge fan), and yes I disapproved.

I find the song uplifting too.

What's really sad is that people have so much time on their hands that they can go out of their way to hate and hurt. It's what's wrong with us as a race. We're capable of so much love, but so often we choose hate. There's no percentage in it. It's draining in the end and leaves nothing useful in its wake.

Hey, I'm a Coldplay fan. I'm USED to haters. I even let them drive me off this forum for a while. But they are to be ignored...and pitied maybe.

Drinking beer, feeling sad and posting on here is probably a bad combo,lol.

That's nice, a lasting memory that brings joy to people's hearts! Secret to life is to lift up one and all, she did that for the joy it would bring to all.

Gloomy, why? Maybe you town needs some social outlets for non-connected people? Just a friendly place for people to meet and all that..

Just wonder what might have happened had John's son married Jenifer, whom he thought looked like Lucy. He was fascinated with her, both were artists, they would have made a good couple - but the moment came and went, like so many things in life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNaZL2e0D84&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Romont (FR, Switzerland) [HD] des origines moyennageuses à la capitale du vitrail - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHg-PhseKOQ]Coldplay - Trouble - YouTube[/ame]

Gloomy because it is a medieval world where everyone is closed to the modern world, people are cold they never say hello, there was the worst atrocity of real crimes. rape and burning alive of children, by a sadist. stocking.

the worst I knew these people. :confused:

is sure he is hot Chris

but I expect a man has no own family, has no brothers and sisters, he I'm still waiting in the monastery. :(

called Munsterol name as the name derives from the Latin Monasterium Montreux (meaning monastery or church).

Stop insulting me always you nasty my brother-in-low and my sister :cry:

I am shit for them .

I am single in life and Valentine day' after eating sushis bar I'll go to the disco singles . God will find someone :cool:

they have remained fond of Mary, who is and always will be the patron saint of prostitutes -- Marie Madeleine, prostituée sacrée. She is a powerful symbol of love and rebirth. She is all women.

skewed perception, I'm offended! :angry:

:laugh3:

To me though, it's really uplifting - it's all about love of humanity, love of friends, love over war, love for love's sake, a warmer kind of love:sunny:

.. not about interpersonal relationships between couples.

;)

I wish say :

you know is the best hotel in my city for all celebs. leave at home wives and girlfriends famous and called me.

http://www.tralalahotel.ch/en/index-1-0.html