✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

^^Thanks so much. She handled it with her usual denial...didn't even reply in the email, just talked about everyday stuff. I'll never get her to apologize and I have to learn to live with that.

Maybe we need a 'Think I Wish You Would Say' thread.

Excellent idea! I'm loving that thread idea...gonna go check it out

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best friend Vero born March 2. I hope you will not notice in the video is Look-alike of your ex-boyfriend, drug addict and thief that's why you left him. (but him love you always)

so is even more shock. but me I'm not born March 2 :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTFBJgnNgU4&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay - Charlie Brown - YouTube[/ame]

^ Ooh I like that idea

Heyyy, you. Remember me? I'm only the girl you've been texting the past month. Yes, I see you staring at me.. It wouldn't kill you to say hi.

The only reason he isn't saying hi is because he is too scared due to how damn sexy you are.

I've always felt like sh.it there. And everything is so damn strict. Lighten up and be a normal forum.

. :/ why do you think I left? I was doing all the work and got no credit and felt like sh.it from you guys. I never want to go back there..

Hi Lory are you from Denmark?

Hey Denmark is the place Mew come from,isn't it?I just wanna ask have you ever met Jonas Bjerre?I'm also his fan.:)

shame or be ridiculous on my facebook wall is very easy but it's not your fault it's the chosen or be a groupie or girlfriend. so I keep the reality of life .you said I am groupie and it's easy and crap the people will laugh even of fanaticism and heart that I put :disappointed: