✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you and you don't even know! Maybe you do know and you just don't feel the same way.You've been my friend for the longest time and I've always known that somehow you were meant for me.

But either way I miss you so much!Even if you don't feel how I feel about you I want to be selfish and keep you all to myself!But I'll have to try live with you loving someone else,even if I know that the person is not right for you,because I'll always know that I was the right person for you.

Nobody will ever be good enough for you,I'm not either for wanting to keep you to myself.

But I'll do anything and withstand any heartbreak as long as I'm near you.

Just let me say one more thing,

"I love you.Do you love me A----- W----?"

• 3 weeks later...

I love how people love to fuck up our lives, how they come in cause damage and walk away and pretend nothing happened and also play the victim role so damn well.

I almost feel bad for you, but you're a piece of shit, you fucked it all up, and with that decision you've made you're gonna be so fucked up, but I do hope you get to grow up someday and realize that everything's not about you all the time, that you do hurt great people.... this person didn't deserve this.

1. I really wish you would live with me next year. And I hope you don't change like everyone else does. I want to be with your forever.

2. I wish I hadn't found out my best mate seems to be living some sort of weird double-life, someone i've known for more than a decade, what the hell.

3.You're living in a freakin' fishbowl!

This thread is such a great idea, thanks to whomever made it! :)