• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

si quieres lo secuestro, lo llevo detras de un bazurero,

y lo torturo hasta que llorando pida piedad :wacko:

solo x ti. :heart: porque asi de mucho te quierow. ♥

:surprised: Me quieres tanto :love: ???

Si, hazlo :evil:

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU UGLY STUBBORN SELF-CENTERED SPOILED BITCH! I must really be the only friend you have, because I've never seen you hanging out with anyone else. Every chance you see me you hug me and call me your "BFFFFFFL". What?! I've known you for like, 2 months! You push me around and always throw your money in my face. "AWW IT'S SO SAD YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER-WELL I HAVE ONE AND HE MAKES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR AND HE BOUGHT ME A CAR YESTERDAY" Another thing, how the hell do you have 5 cars at the age of 14? It's pretty damn obvious you're making everything up just to please everyone. No wonder you won't let anyone come to your house. What you did yesterday was unbelieveable. You ridiculed me and my best friend and now she's the laughing stock of the school. Stop spending your money on Hollister shirts and tanning oil and use it to buy a clue.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

yay, now i feel better. :heart:

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU UGLY STUBBORN SELF-CENTERED SPOILED BITCH! I must really be the only friend you have, because I've never seen you hanging out with anyone else. Every chance you see me you hug me and call me your "BFFFFFFL". What?! I've known you for like, 2 months! You push me around and always throw your money in my face. "AWW IT'S SO SAD YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER-WELL I HAVE ONE AND HE MAKES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR AND HE BOUGHT ME A CAR YESTERDAY" Another thing, how the hell do you have 5 cars at the age of 14? It's pretty damn obvious you're making everything up just to please everyone. No wonder you won't let anyone come to your house. What you did yesterday was unbelieveable. You ridiculed me and my best friend and now she's the laughing stock of the school. Stop spending your money on Hollister shirts and tanning oil and use it to buy a clue.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

yay, now i feel better. :heart:

:hug:

sorry bff :kiss:

1. You don't really talk to me that much nowadays. I ask myself often why this is. Is it because you know what I've been wanting, yet not wanting you to know?

2. GET OUT OF MY HEAD. You do NOT need to be there. This is ridiculous. :bigcry:

3. You are not the person I initially thought you were. Which is sad, because I loved who you were. Now, I'm discovering a totally different side of you, which I dislike more and more each day. If only you'd listen...

:(