✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Jealous of you'. Yes, I have been jealous of you. But not anymore.

I was jealous of you because you have lots of friends, money, a big family and house, good looks, people to stand behind you and catch you if you happen to fall. But I've now realized that it's all fake. You are fake. And I'm getting tired of dealing with you, I was never forced to be your friend, why must I suffer?

I am not your mother, and you are not my child, you can't just rebel and run away for a day or two and then forget it all and instantly be glued back to me. There is no 'bond' between us, it shouldn't happen.

The reason why I am so unhappy is because I hang out with people like you, they bring me down. It took me until now to realize I am happy with who I am. When I told you I never wanna see your sorry ass again.

Person #1: I like you...and I wanna be with you.

Persons #2 & #3: I'm really jealous of you guys, you make me feel lonely.

Person #4: Let's be friends and just friends... i know now it's all we can ever be. I didn't mean to fall in love with you, it kinda just happened. you're done... you were done... and i'm still trying to piece my stupid self together... ehhh.... but I like your presence in my miserable life. Don't fade away, please.

Ugh... I hate to say it because of your little "I think I'm not man enough" rant... but really, you need to stop throwing tantrums and get some balls... at least I try and tell you the reason for why I'm angry.

EDIT - Yay at trying to justify myself and think I have done nothing wrong at all. Ugh.

to the world: i have too many things that you'll never know that go on my head.

words, sounds, explanations, pictures, puzzles, verses, faces, events, glances,

& a million plus one emotions.. not just the ones i've felt but also ones projected by others around me.

they're all trapped in there.