✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't go there :bigcry:

and about yearbooks... I think that bsb and coldplay are mentioned in my yearbook :lol:

I was an editor so I had lots of influence on our yearbook. :wink:

The theme for the whole thing was music and we had a different lyric on each page, and Coldplay was quoted more than any other band in the whole thing :evil:

Ummmm don't we already have a thread in the LOUNGE (coughC&Ccough) to talk amongst ourselves about random stuff??!?!::thinking: :uhoh:

Let's leave the pretty Hartford thread alone...or we'll be banned from going to any more Coldplay gigs for fear that we'll spam up the corresponding thread on coldplaying:P:lol:

:laugh3:

Any time I hear a live version of any song played at this concert, I get flashbacks.:nice::dance:

And I keep thinking that we were up so close to Guy, he definitely could see us...and I was acting like suuuuch a maniac:wacky::rolleyes4:--I mean I was like belting out every song, and screaming like a banshee, and jumping up&down like I was on fire !!!!:blush::P I just thought at the time "ohmygod I'm front row:stunned::bomb:--fuck it, Im not holding anything back!!!"

But now I'm a little embarrassed:laugh3:...oh well, you only live once, right?