✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was funny they just crept up and were there at some pt in the show - and then they had there own little party and i was like - i have been here since 3 and ran to this spot and get out of my way - i told them to get out of my space - they had their fun then got bored i guess. soo bizarre

^Oh no worries, the sign didn't get in my way, you only had it up for a few seconds at a time anyway. I also got some nice video with my camera, but the sounds sucks so I have to try to figure out how to sync the better audio to the video. I also got some nice pics... just have been so backlogged with stuff here that I haven't gotten the chance yet to post 'em.

So YOU were the amazing person to record our show!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :kiss:

I hope our over-the-top excitement wasn't too annoying for you... if anything, I hope we were entertaining! :lol:

And, by the way, I would LOVE to see your videos. :)

haha I downloaded the bootleg and I can hear coldplayers in some parts.

Have you guys listened to the escapist outro track? Near the end you can hear someone say "We should send some to Lori!" and someone else say "Yeah , definitely" and then "Aw, I ripped it!" I'm pretty sure those are all coldplayers though I'm not exactly sure who :uhoh:

And then during VLV you can hear a guy say "SIGN DOWN!", telling someone to lower their sign (maybe the rhythm section one?) and then someone goes "Sorry", and the guy says (to someone next to him I'm guessing) "Gotta keep these whipper snappers in line"

So far that's all I've found, I'm really glad this show has such a great recording :D It's like re-living it all over :escaping:

I hadn't noticed that :thinking:

Ha!! I just heard it again, and i totally recognize them!! Those were the cool girls surounding me :cool:

At about 2:25 it's Christa who says "We should send some to Lore" And the "oh, definitely" is Chelsea :D

Hey whippersnappers:)

I was the one who taped the show. I was right behind the girl with the sign. (No, I wasn't the one who said "SIGN DOWN!")

I had a fabulous time, other than not being able to make any noise as I was recording. There was certainly enough noise being made around me, which was all well and good!

If you listen to the recording, at about 3 minutes 45 seconds into Yellow, you'll hear a big pop. One of the balloons popped right in front of me and a piece of confetti flew into my mouth! It was startling because all of a sudden there was a really strong taste of latex rubber in my mouth. (Okay, no snickering.) I thought it was a piece of the balloon but then I spit out a piece of yellow tissue paper!! :lol:

OMG Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou :kiss: :bomb:

You have no idea how happy you've made us with that recording :wacky:

I'm glad we didn't annoy you, as we were loud and fangirly the entire time :lol:

That's a funny story about the balloon!! :lol: Those things can be dangerous :uhoh: :P

And you should try and upload your stuff, we'd love to see it!! :D

white.shadows - you just might have a fangirl following ......hehehehe thanks again

girls i am changing my siggy again

Pris - i remeber that now, cause we had the plastic bags out scooping up the butterflies - we will have to tell Lore to listen to it

Hey whippersnappers:)

I was the one who taped the show. I was right behind the girl with the sign. (No, I wasn't the one who said "SIGN DOWN!")

I had a fabulous time, other than not being able to make any noise as I was recording. There was certainly enough noise being made around me, which was all well and good!

If you listen to the recording, at about 3 minutes 45 seconds into Yellow, you'll hear a big pop. One of the balloons popped right in front of me and a piece of confetti flew into my mouth! It was startling because all of a sudden there was a really strong taste of latex rubber in my mouth. (Okay, no snickering.) I thought it was a piece of the balloon but then I spit out a piece of yellow tissue paper!! :lol:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nice:

the quality of that recording is amazing for someone standing in the audience with (i assume) a pocket recorder or something. we can't thank you enough for getting the whole show! :D

i also can't believe you were RIGHT behind us :lol:. good thing for your recording that you didn't get TOO much of our fangirlyness!

white.shadows=our hero!!!!!!:thumbsup::D

Cannot thank you enough for recording this show:nice:, it meant so much to all of us "crazy fangirls in front row=>the whippersnappers" to be able to listen and re-live this night over&over. Sorry for the excessive squee-ing:shame: It just cannot be helped!:P

all of a sudden there was a really strong taste of latex rubber in my mouth. (Okay, no snickering.)

Umm, wrong thread for that.:lol: Actually, wrong forum!:laugh3: (You know I giggled like a 12yr old at that!!!)

I had posted a comment the other day, I dunno what happened to it:inquisitive:, but you're right Pris...the "we should send some to Lore" IS Christa, and "yeah, definitely" IS Chelsea.:D LOUDMOUTHS:P

and chelsea, i know you are the daughter i never had becasue i was voted most talkitive (talk!) in high school, back in the day when you were allowed to vote on stuff like that. i dont think it;s politically correct to do that any more,

and chelsea, i know you are the daughter i never had becasue i was voted most talkitive (talk!) in high school, back in the day when you were allowed to vote on stuff like that. i dont think it;s politically correct to do that any more,

You kidding? We did superlatives for our yearbook senior year and as editor I pretty much picked who won in every single category. :blush:

hey, sarah is only one year older than me! :P

and i certainly am talkative, no denying that :lol:. but i was speaking purely of volume...i was a prefect in my school, and i think a large reason behind my appointment was my lungpower for crowd control purposes! :D

EDIT: and they still do that yearbook stuff, but at least in my school it was perhaps more PC than it was in the past. we didn't have "prettiest" or anything like that, but i think we had something akin to most talkative :P. i also only had 35 people in my graduating class, so they also kind of catered the categories so each person won something :P.

sarah, i would have said you were my daughter but that would have made me 64 (will you still love me? lore)

do they still do that stuff? its so bad

Speaking of which, are you going to get tickets to Paul McCartney at Citi Field?? My mom wants to go so we're gonna try to get tickets! :dance: Lore, you should fly up for it!! :P

edit: We have gotten way off topic, but whatever, this gig was weeks ago. :P

sarah, i would have said you were my daughter but that would have made me 64, just kidding (will you still love me? lore)

do they still do that stuff? its so bad

:lol: I think I will :P but one thing I know is that I'll visit you before that :P

Speaking of which, are you going to get tickets to Paul McCartney at Citi Field?? My mom wants to go so we're gonna try to get tickets! :dance: Lore, you should fly up for it!! :P

edit: We have gotten way off topic, but whatever, this gig was weeks ago. :P

if I had the chance to go there, I think I would had choose the hartford week :P...

but paul :bomb: I need to win the lottery or something, it would be so awesome to see him live :bomb: he came here once, but it was 1993 and I was 6 years old :lol:

I can't go there :bigcry:

btw Pris sent me a lovely NYC postcard, now is in my wall and evetytime I see it, it reminds me that I'll go there as soon as possible :P

and about yearbooks... I think that bsb and coldplay are mentioned in my yearbook :lol: