✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

Speaking of the ticket cost and what not, I'll try to make the most out of the experience by being at the venue early, and meeting with other Coldplayers

I think people going to this concert, some were seating on the same Section D, and were going to meet.

I wonder at what time they arrived?

I know for Hartford, the girls (I think it was Lauren and her sister) got there at 1pm, and there was no one else :stunned:

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i am late to party but have been massively uploading pics from last night, the girls called me for strawbeerrryyyyy swiiiiiiiiiiinngg and i cried like a baby, god it was only 24 hours ago and 7 since they left my house.. this is too much for me tooo handle

i know i am late to party but have been massively uploading pics from last night, the girls called me for strawbeerrryyyyy swiiiiiiiiiiinngg and i cried like a baby, god it was only 24 hours ago and 7 since they left my house.. this is too much for me tooo handle

:hug:

aww, Mama Bear, hard letting go of the cubs, eh?

*hugs*:kiss:

RyanTArnold[/url] Coldplay live=awesome. http://twitpic.com/5wdqd

SassyKathy let me tell you, Coldplay puts on one fan-fuckin-tastic concert!!

reg183 Coldplay just went to the side of the stadium and played a few rows in front of me!!! Naturally my zoom on my camera phone doesn't work

:cry: Concert memories: Coldplay playing at the end of my row. So fuckin' amazing, there's video of me totally freakin out :laugh3:

I wasn't in Coldplaying, nor read any concert reviews before going, so I had no clue they would come up to the mid-tier of the arena :dance:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

Agree with all those tweets! :D

i am so proud of them that they just got up (after a massive meal, thank you very much) and got in the car and went to hershey, they are the best fans from front row to lawn , signs in hand and by the way if you see the phil banner pls sign it on the back cause its doing a world tour edit - chrissy loved it

will: change the damn setlist, people are getting sick of knowing everything we're going to play!

chris: will, i like singing the same things over and over, after all, i'm damn good!

will: don't say i didn't warn you, beware of the sparklers......

:smug:

Guest LiquidSky

Is upset because he burned himself?????:huh:

Talk about Jonny, anything happening!!!!