✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

^^i loved when chris asked them all if they were in love, and the reply was "OOO!!"

guy and will did really high notes, and jonny was all down low. "ooooooo". :laugh4:!!!!

The dragon costume during Lost was awesome. Also which song did he end where he held a note for like 20 seconds. lol

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slask, I'm so glad to see You had a great time . You're pictures are great. Thanks for the recollection , of the Chris quotes. It's those kind of things that make them such a great live show. He really makes you feel at ease. I'm going to try to get my Picture On Board here, (I never did it before. ) Oh yea , I gave a little toot on the Horn as we drove by Hazleton Exit going out 81 South . Some night eh ?

nope. gonna try tomorrow, though. :D

Lol, have fun tomorrow. I wish I had another Coldplay concert to look forward to soon. This was my first one and when I left, I was like "I want to go again!!". I don't want to drain all my money so I can't go one of the shows on this tour. Maybe next year. But I will see Coldplay again!!! I was seriously considering going to the Buffalo show on the first. lol. But let's save some $ first lol.

^^i loved when chris asked them all if they were in love, and the reply was "OOO!!"

guy and will did really high notes, and jonny was all down low. "ooooooo". :laugh4:!!!!

Oh! I think I have that on video. I will have to upload it!

:)!!!!

the whole thing was just spectacular. crowd sucked though. except for my coldplayers, of course. :D

Lol, I was the only one in my direct area singing to all the songs and jumping up and down (with the exception of a few). I think I annoyed a couple with my singing but o'well, this is a Coldplay concert, I have to sing along!!!:D

me and 20 Oxfamers got first row, because production wanted us to "bring it" we were going crazy.

So you got a free front row ticket since you signed up with Oxfam!!??:shocked2:

That's sweet, next Coldplay concert I plan to go to, I am going to sign up for that.

Hershey was amazing last night! I didn't bring my camera, which I really should have because I was 10 feet from b-stage, but whatever... at least I got to enjoy the show without having to worry about pics and vids. Chris tripped within the first 5 seconds. He was the last one to come out with his sparkler, he was right after Guy. He fell pretty hard, it wasn't just a tumble to his knees.. from what I saw, he was flat on the ground. He got up pretty quickly though and kept dancing around. They kept on playing, and during In My Place I was thinking to myself "he seems to be in a bad mood" I thought maybe it might have just been the fact that the crowd sucked.

But after IMP there was like 45 seconds of darkness. I could see Chris walking to the far right of the stage, past Guy and behind some kind of curtain.. Then he came back and was talking to Jonny for a little bit. After that they started up Yellow, and at the end of the song, Chris explained that he was "in a shit mood" because he had just burned his hand.

It took a while for the crowd to get into it, but pretty soon people were jumping/singing/dancing etc.

At the end of 42, Jonny stalled for a bit with a guitar part, while Chris ran back behind the curtain to get bandaged.

During the B-stage, OMG I nearly died. no joke. Since Hartford had been such a Guy night, I made sure to keep my eyes on Will the whole time. He was so insanely hot, and even my sister who is a Jonny lover said "Wow, Will is gorgeous." he looked soooooo good.

Before the hardest part, Chris said something about "This is how it would be if I went solo, just like when Justin left Nsync." and then he sang a justin timberlake song for like 3 seconds. :lol:

The rest of the show was amazing, they all looked and sounded great. Will seemed to be beating the drums particularly hard :sneaky:

Hershey was amazing last night! I didn't bring my camera, which I really should have because I was 10 feet from b-stage, but whatever... at least I got to enjoy the show without having to worry about pics and vids. Chris tripped within the first 5 seconds. He was the last one to come out with his sparkler, he was right after Guy. He fell pretty hard, it wasn't just a tumble to his knees.. from what I saw, he was flat on the ground. He got up pretty quickly though and kept dancing around. They kept on playing, and during In My Place I was thinking to myself "he seems to be in a bad mood" I thought maybe it might have just been the fact that the crowd sucked.

But after IMP there was like 45 seconds of darkness. I could see Chris walking to the far right of the stage, past Guy and behind some kind of curtain.. Then he came back and was talking to Jonny for a little bit. After that they started up Yellow, and at the end of the song, Chris explained that he was "in a shit mood" because he had just burned his hand.

It took a while for the crowd to get into it, but pretty soon people were jumping/singing/dancing etc.

At the end of 42, Jonny stalled for a bit with a guitar part, while Chris ran back behind the curtain to get bandaged.

During the B-stage, OMG I nearly died. no joke. Since Hartford had been such a Guy night, I made sure to keep my eyes on Will the whole time. He was so insanely hot, and even my sister who is a Jonny lover said "Wow, Will is gorgeous." he looked soooooo good.

Before the hardest part, Chris said something about "This is how it would be if I went solo, just like when Justin left Nsync." and then he sang a justin timberlake song for like 3 seconds. :lol:

The rest of the show was amazing, they all looked and sounded great. Will seemed to be beating the drums particularly hard :sneaky:

:stunned:!! so it WAS during the show!!!! i didn't see that from where i was. :(

poor thing!! i don't feel bad now, though, for him waving at me with a sparklerduring sound check. :D