✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

I DID!!!

not signed, though. :(

but i have another chance tomorrow!!! :D and i'm actually going to try to get a setlist and everything, and maybe, just maybe meet them. :wacky::D!!!

Thanks Christina for vids and pics, awesome really and enjoy tomorrow!!

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was at sound check, and you can't see the stage at sound check. :(

but, i was there when it happened. :(!!!

I'm pretty sure it was during the show. Right at the beginning of LIT. Because I definitely saw Chris stumble.

AWWW :bigcry: it makes me sad about Chris! :(

but how do u think your going to meet them Christina this time?! it was almost impossible for me and zoe to do any creeping around at our venue.....is the Camden venue layed out differently....?

happy u got lrlrl!!! :dance:

AWWW :bigcry: it makes me sad about Chris! :(

but how do u think your going to meet them Christina this time?! it was almost impossible for me and zoe to do any creeping around at our venue.....is the Camden venue layed out differently....?

happy u got lrlrl!!! :dance:

well, i know the camden layout a LOT better than i do hershey. this was the first time i was ever at the hershey one.

so, i'm going to walk around for a while, and ask around like CRAZY. :D

AMAZING!!! you have a great camera!! and great seats!! :D

thanks!! yes, i was pretty surprised on how good my seats were! i wish i would have been able to take my good camera though. but the pictures still turned out decent

Magical Hershey.

OK Here is the "Spott" Take on last nights " Magical " Show in Hershey. Hittin the Rides at the Park all day w/ My Daughter and COLDPLAY at Night = PRICELESS. Her First show , My Fifth show. The Best One Yet. Last July in Philly rocked and you can,t beat the Philly Crowd, But there was something Magical about this evening. The wait w/ the rain blew, but Hey, That's Nature ,She's in Charge. Pete Yorn was GREAT , Can't wait to get one of his Disc's. Discovering My Batteries were dead in My Camera form all day at the Park and forgetting My Spares sucked . But you cant' frame Memories . I did manage one great pic. Wouldve liked the closeups on the left ramp we were ten feet from and could see the sweat splashing off Chris's face and Jonny when they came over, But I'll never forget that . The crowd was a little funny , but look what transpired up to the show. All in all the People around us were DANCING SINGING and JUst going BONKERS from the LIT intro and the Screen going up to, The Outro after The Scientist Encore. Every where I looke d people were dancing and singin , I thought the Crowd was GREAT, REALLY INTO THE SONGS and I sang every word. Both side of me were first Concert people and thet were digging it, like seasoned veterans. Sorry SlaskWroclaw about your Camera but it sounds like you did'nt really miss it either, THE COLDPLAY LIVE CONCERT EXPERIENCE is INDELIBLE, I'm soory some of you wer'nt getting the Crowd and I understand there were some Quiet moments , But, The Mexican Phone Wave , all the little HERSHEY Ditties and songs, The DAYDREAM BELIEVER COVER HAD ALL OF US SINGING!!The MOnster Head w/ Chris , his dancing , jubilation and Crowd interaction, shows that he really loves their Fans and has a great COMIC appeal to us all. Form what I saw everybody had a great time , We Were Jammin, as was the Band, and The Hershey Crowd was just fine , I made a lot of momentary Musical Magical Friends I'll most likely never see again. But , The Show went on , and WHAT A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Jonny ,Will, Guy and Chris ..... I Love you Guys and ALL COLDPLAY PEOPLE . Till Next Time . We Meet again ROCK ON!!!

I am trying to compose all the significant quotes of the night from Chris:

"If...If you understand how much we appreciate you standing in the rain, If you are willing to make as much noise tonight as we are, If you as impressed by Jonny's good look as I am, If you love me won't you let me know."

I am trying to remember them all, he said something about Jonny being scared to sing in front of 12,000 Pennsylvanians and scared to sing the easiest of karaokee songs!

yeah. i have an SLR camera, and, if i took it, my pictures would've been phenominal.

i had pretty good seats, but, i have an enormous telephoto lens. :D!!

yeah, definitely! my camera is like one step down from an SLR. I was going to bring it in, but idk I guess i just didn't want to chance it. Maybe next time.