✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom is a big Phil fan (she thinks he's hot, shh don't tell my dad ;) ) and she took a picture of the coldplaying girls sign from where she, my dad and little sister were sitting.

Here you go ladies:

dgouvl.jpg

Aaaaaaah I love you for this!!! Thanks to you (and your mom) for taking a picture of the crazy girls over in the cheap seats. :P

I am trying to get to all points west, but this could of been my last coldplay show of the "viva" era :(. Like it's crazy to think how far the boys came through this whole year. Im already thinking about next tour

I hope youre able to go to All Points West! I really want to go to the Jones Beach show since it's only an hour away!! I dont know how I'm going to convince my parents to take me to another show though... :(

;)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58171

It's there if you need it. ;)

THANK YOU! :D I really need something like this right now!

Woah, I just saw this. That boy was pissssed about his wrist, talk about having a tantrum :o

From 0.40 in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XeQJSVFc28]YouTube - First Song and Chris Martin pissed about burning his wrist- Hershey PA[/ame]

Woah, I just saw this. That boy was pissssed about his wrist, talk about having a tantrum :o

From 0.40 in

omg :stunned:

the only time i saw him like tht was in the video where he beat the paps up...

wouldnt want to make him angry...

From 0.40 in

I didn't think he could be like that ! :stunned:

He's always so calm, and look how he's angry about this sparkler !

Calm down Chris ! :P

Yeah, it was totally pointless and immature.

I can understand getting angry at a pap when they're being rude, invading your privacy, scaring your kids...but a sparkler?

Time for anger management therapy me thinks...maybe that will be in Gwyn's next newsletter :P

I can understand him why he was pissed so much and angry, he wants to make us enjoy the show as always and wanted to do it better.

And any ways this show at Hershey gave me lot of memories,and its a great show.

He's just like a little kid... all that frantic energy's gotta go somewhere, I bet. :rolleyes: And we got the feeling at the show that he was already in a bad mood before that happened, so that just made it worse. :\

I think him and Will weren't on best terms that day.Oh well bad day.But that's a little scary

I think him and Will weren't on best terms that day.Oh well bad day.But that's a little scary

I definitely agree with you there-- it seemed like Chris kept going out of his way to apologize to Will whenever he could, like when he said something about having to deal with a difficult lead singer. *Sigh* Oh, boys... :rolleyes: :lol:

I just think he is very passionate. You have to have lots of energy to do what he does. He was probably mad as hell. Wouldn't you be if you burned yourself right before you were supposed to perform in front of 12,000 people? I love it! It makes him flawed, more human, like us :)

I was just re watching the video. do you think he was having words with Will right then? he was chatting with him right before he started throwing things.

He was probably telling Will what happened. Because Will has a special microphone by his drumkit that only roadies/people backstage can hear.. so Chris was probably telling Will what happened, so that Will could relay it to the people backstage.

oooooh. makes sense. thanks for the info!

He was probably telling Will what happened. Because Will has a special microphone by his drumkit that only roadies/people backstage can hear.. so Chris was probably telling Will what happened, so that Will could relay it to the people backstage.