✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

i think this has been asked already, so excuse me if im mistaken. but..

Even tho the PIT is seated (on the tickets for PIT...they clearly give seat #s)...will the PIT really be seated or did they just do that on the ticket to keep track of how many PIT tix they put out...making the PIT GA standing in reality?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this has been asked already, so excuse me if im mistaken. but..

Even tho the PIT is seated (on the tickets for PIT...they clearly give seat #s)...will the PIT really be seated or did they just do that on the ticket to keep track of how many PIT tix they put out...making the PIT GA standing in reality?

we're 90% sure it was just to keep track of how many they sell. from personal experience, i've never seen the pit with seats, and i've been to the bank center a lot. :D

12!!!!!!

I just created an event on facebook listing coldplay in camden, new jersey if anyone wants to join.

I saw the Killers on Friday and my tickets were Section Pit 100 Row P2 Seat 3 & 4 and we had seats. They were the 1st row behind the guardrail and pit. So it appears every concert may be different.

The Coldplay tickets I have just say Section Pit. I called Susquehanna and they said all pit tickets for this show are general admission.

SO---

Okay so I came home from college this weekend cuz I wanted to and so while my mom was making dinner I was in the sunroom and my dad was watching Jeopardy. It's apparently college student champion week or something and after the first commercial Alex Trebek goes to the contestants and they share an interesting fact. My dad thought the guy in the middle looked like the cartoon kid on the MAD Comics [with the red hair and freckles and big smile] and you're probably wondering by now if you're even still reading this why I'm telling you well the middle guy's fun fact was that "People often think I look like Chris Martin from Coldplay" HE SOOOO DOES NOT!!! "Or people think I look like Bob Marley" Yeah.. okay.. keep dreaming. OH and then Alex Trebek asked him who he would rather look like and he said "Bob Marley, because I don't really know who Chris Martin is or what he looks like." AND HE WAS ON JEOPARDY'S CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO CHRIS MARTIN IS!!!!! THAT'S CRAZYNESS!!!! My mom was laughing. She thought it was funny that all of this happened the NIGHT I was home and it was on our tv hahah. Okay just wanted to share another random Coldplay story with you all, cuz that's what I do! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE CONCERT!!

+ Okay so I have another HUGE problem with the concert actually.. my dad's suggestion was to Forget Coldplay and I was like UHHH NOOO!!! While I was driving home to Philly from Delaware I saw signs on I95 that said that "Starting 5/26/09 I95 night construction work will begin 10pm-5am." UGH! So now I don't know what to do to get back to Delaware after the concert. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT WOULD BE A BETTER WAY TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL ON THE 26TH AFTER THE CONCERT [technically the 27th I guess since it'll be late] WITHOUT GOING ON I95?! Please help me!! Thanks!

SO---

Okay so I came home from college this weekend cuz I wanted to and so while my mom was making dinner I was in the sunroom and my dad was watching Jeopardy. It's apparently college student champion week or something and after the first commercial Alex Trebek goes to the contestants and they share an interesting fact. My dad thought the guy in the middle looked like the cartoon kid on the MAD Comics [with the red hair and freckles and big smile] and you're probably wondering by now if you're even still reading this why I'm telling you well the middle guy's fun fact was that "People often think I look like Chris Martin from Coldplay" HE SOOOO DOES NOT!!! "Or people think I look like Bob Marley" Yeah.. okay.. keep dreaming. OH and then Alex Trebek asked him who he would rather look like and he said "Bob Marley, because I don't really know who Chris Martin is or what he looks like." AND HE WAS ON JEOPARDY'S CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO CHRIS MARTIN IS!!!!! THAT'S CRAZYNESS!!!! My mom was laughing. She thought it was funny that all of this happened the NIGHT I was home and it was on our tv hahah. Okay just wanted to share another random Coldplay story with you all, cuz that's what I do! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE CONCERT!!

+ Okay so I have another HUGE problem with the concert actually.. my dad's suggestion was to Forget Coldplay and I was like UHHH NOOO!!! While I was driving home to Philly from Delaware I saw signs on I95 that said that "Starting 5/26/09 I95 night construction work will begin 10pm-5am." UGH! So now I don't know what to do to get back to Delaware after the concert. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT WOULD BE A BETTER WAY TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL ON THE 26TH AFTER THE CONCERT [technically the 27th I guess since it'll be late] WITHOUT GOING ON I95?! Please help me!! Thanks!

do you think you can suffer a day off

Hey Morgan119,

I'm in Bear. So go over the Delaware Memorial Bridge and get off on 40. Stay straight past fox run and hang a right onto 896. Stay straight and that will lead you out to the Bob. You can avoid 95 that way. If you need more specific directions, let me know.

do you think you can suffer a day off

NO! I have a final the day after the concert 10:30-12:30. If I don't take the final I'll most likely fail the class and receive no credit. So yeahhh.. need another way back!

Hey Morgan119,

I'm in Bear. So go over the Delaware Memorial Bridge and get off on 40. Stay straight past fox run and hang a right onto 896. Stay straight and that will lead you out to the Bob. You can avoid 95 that way. If you need more specific directions, let me know.

Thank you SOOO MUCH!! You are a life-saver! That sounds very doable, so it should work out fine. They just pick such unperfect timing to begin their construction on I95! Thanks so much again!!!

I can't believe the concert is soooo sooon... anyway are we going to try to meet up before the concert folks?

Tell me where you will be there i will meet you if possible for me.Because i already have some plans to meet the band if possible.So for that reason i've to meet some one from this forum.

Tell me where you will be there i will meet you if possible for me.Because i already have some plans to meet the band if possible.So for that reason i've to meet some one from this forum.

Well lucky me I have to work till 4:30 so as soon as I am done there I am headed down to the water front to park some place and I'll be there PM me and we will swap #'s