✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you are going to meet them ??

Well can't say anything about that now.I am just going to try my best for that.

I want to see first of all if its easy in this area in US to meet them or not.

I want to try it by myself than asking repeatedly others about this.If there's any luck i may meet them(who knows...):rolleyes:

Well lucky me I have to work till 4:30 so as soon as I am done there I am headed down to the water front to park some place and I'll be there PM me and we will swap #'s

Okay then i'll give you a PM.:)

this seriously isn't sold out? wow!

and ugh. i'm still pissed live nation fucked up the presale and gave me seats in the 200 section :dozey:

yeah the other night they still had some in the 100 and 101 sec I was pissed too dammit

Well can't say anything about that now.I am just going to try my best for that.

I want to see first of all if its easy in this area in US to meet them or not.

I want to try it by myself than asking repeatedly others about this.If there's any luck i may meet them(who knows...):rolleyes:

Okay then i'll give you a PM.:)

PM me gurl! it will be on like donkey kong

there typically aren't camera policies. as long as you don't have a detachable lens on your camera, you should be fine. i wouldn't worry about bringing a camera.

how early are people planning on going to the venue? i'm debating on how early i should go. i'll be there early for sure cus i have pit tickets and i wanna get up front. i'm just not sure how early and wondered what you guys were doing.

iThere will be alot of people in the pit. And from experience there are a lot of obnoxious/overly drunk people in the pit too. I suggest that we pit coldplayers meet up and that way we will have power in numbers. I am not sure what time I am getting there yet but it will be reallllly early as I want to be in the front row:D

Pit tickets here too. We are planning on getting there early as well just not sure how early. I do want to be close we are gonna try to leave at 2ish I think since we are coming from NYC. Whats everyone else doing?

BTW I have the World Stage on Palladia on my DVR so Ive been watching this live show over and over getting more and more amped!! Yea baby....4 mother effin days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iThere will be alot of people in the pit. And from experience there are a lot of obnoxious/overly drunk people in the pit too. I suggest that we pit coldplayers meet up and that way we will have power in numbers. I am not sure what time I am getting there yet but it will be reallllly early as I want to be in the front row:D

I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY HATE THE DRUNK PEOPLE AT CONCERTS. IT'S BEYOND ANNOYING. Why anyone in their right mind would pay lots of money for a ticket to a concert to be drunk and not necessarily remember it all and just be overall sloppy and obnoxious I have no idea. ESPECIALLY COLDPLAY. + I hate how they have absolutely NO respect at ALL for true diehard fans like us, who do also pay a lot of money to go to the concert and really LOOK FORWARD TO IT FOR DAYS [clearly] only to have the stupid drunk people try to ruin it!

My second time seeing Coldplay in 2006 at the Wachovia Center, there was this completely drunk guy in the row in front of mine, but we were at the curve and on the end, so it was like he was next to me on my left. He was SO annoying. Couldn't take videos because he screamed and talked and was just obnoxious through everything. Then when I tried taking pics he thought it'd be funny to put his hand in front of my camera. I hit him. No one comes between me and Coldplay! Especially at their prices! I'm a college student, and at the time I was in high school--I don't have a ton of money to throw away! I spend it so I can enjoy it! So yeah.. He did stop after I hit him. And it wasn't anything harmful, just a "back off; leave me alone" kindof hit.

I think they should have breathalyzers along with the people who check bags at concerts. I know this would make it take long, but think of all the hundreds of people who wouldn't be let into the concert! More room for us! :o) + no annoying drunkards in the pit!

+ Some unfortunate news, moreso for me and less so for you all, but I checked the weather and it said 40% chance of rain for Tuesday night.. I have lawn seats. Oh well.. we'll see what happens. Maybe it will hold off! :cool: + I heard they do a lawn set so I can only hope! Next time I'm going for PIT tix.. which I wanted this time either pit or lawn cuz in my opinion the other seats aren't worth it at this venue.. but we all know how that ended up thanks to Presale!

Does anyone even read the novels I write in my posts? Hahah.. I don't post that often, so I'm just making up for it.

YAYYY!!! SOOOO CLOSEEEE!!!! :D

So I was listening to the radio tonight, and Coldplay came on, so obviously I was instantaneously ecstatic and excited, and I noticed it was Clocks, but the beginning chords were shorter. Then as Chris started singing, it did not sound like the regular Clocks. I recorded it on my camera, then checked YouTube and found it on there. I haven't heard this version of Clocks before! Have you guys heard of it before?! + What do you think? I think it's interesting. + 3 DAYS!!! :-D yayyyy!!! Can't waitttt! Got everything ready!

Here's a link to the YouTube video with this version of the song in it: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M62zG51_UA]YouTube - ColdPlay Clocks Salsa Version[/ame]