✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sexay blingee of da boyz :pimp2: from our Blur 30 day Challenge thing a lot of people are doing on tumblr. Kelly did you hear about it, are you participating by any chance?

632017602_512129.gif?4

and yes, that is Snoop Dog dancing on Damo's crotch. And Alex's liquor's say "pimp juice" and "absolute vodka" yep i crack myself up.

& because Perrine didn't know Alex was a farmer yet... talking to her via msn :facepalm: i told her i would do a farmer alex spam for her

alexjames_blur_hovis.jpg

article-1177709-04D1EC15000005DC-130_468x535.jpg

Alex-James-1_228x298.jpg

alex_james_203_203x152.jpg

alex-james.jpg

alex.jpg

_44805071_alex466christianaid.jpg

^ actually i think that one is from when he went on that Cocaine Diaries thing

alex+james+Musician+and+bass+player+for+Blur.jpg

Alex.jpg

2-Alex-James-1.jpg

09.jpg

07.jpg

arts-graphics-2008_1129873a.jpg

blog75.jpg

tumblr_ktm918r1PU1qa02uno1_400.jpg

alexjameshovis_650x433.jpg

i still can't find the picture of him and his pig tho :bigcry: why didn't i save that bitch when i saw it?! :mean:

lol and just for giggles another one of these:

alexjames2_1424879a.jpg

alexjames1_1424906i.jpg

my sexay blingee of da boyz :pimp2: from our Blur 30 day Challenge thing a lot of people are doing on tumblr. Kelly did you hear about it, are you participating by any chance?

632017602_512129.gif?4

Yah! I thought you would of noticed if you followed me :lol:

I'm on day 23 atm. How do you add those things to a blur picture anyway? Because I wont have a clue how to do that otherwise :lol:

& because Perrine didn't know Alex was a farmer yet... talking to her via msn :facepalm: i told her i would do a farmer alex spam for her

alex+james+Musician+and+bass+player+for+Blur.jpg

Aaaaaah :dead:

Gotta say this one is my fav, poor lamb tho^^

Thanks Lizzy! But what does this facepalm mean woman? :whip:

Somebody got Bit of a Blur :sneaky:

:dance: Oh Nina you will LOVE it!! Please come in here to gush about it if you need to, I love talking about that book. And Kelly are you enjoying it so far?

Aaaaaah :dead:

Gotta say this one is my fav, poor lamb tho^^

Thanks Lizzy! But what does this facepalm mean woman? :whip:

:sneaky: I know right. One day we will find the pictures when he drops the lamb.

oh lol i was just surprised that you didn't know he was a farmer, that's what the facepalm smiley is for :kiss:

Oh I'm gonna start reading it soon, I just need to finish A Clockwork Orange and one of Charlie Brooker's books! :dance: Can't wait to finally read it, everybody's praising it!

And here's a 'yes' to a picture without the lamb. :mellow:

Haha we should start a petition, we're already... erm 3? :idea2:

:sneaky: I know right. One day we will find the pictures when he drops the lamb.

oh lol i was just surprised that you didn't know he was a farmer, that's what the facepalm smiley is for :kiss:

This picture must exist!! You'll find it :sneaky:

I know, shame on me! But still... it's hard to find a connection between being a bassist in Blur and then a farmer lol

hahah exactly. That's why it's Alex James, he is so fly he can do whatever he wants. That's totally what I mean by him doing a 180 degree turn from his darkest days partying in London, to being like a dad and a farmer.

Nina, I REALLY want to read A Clockwork Orange. How is it so far? I heard from some people that it is hard to understand?

I love it, but there's some nasty violent stuff Alex (:awesome:) is talking about, which make me pretty uncomfortable. It's not so hard to understand, but then again I speak 1 Slavic language and understand 2 others, so it's not hard for me. There are a few words I still don't get (like platties) but I manage to understand the gist of it anyway. If you need translations, just say.

hahah exactly. That's why it's Alex James, he is so fly he can do whatever he wants. That's totally what I mean by him doing a 180 degree turn from his darkest days partying in London, to being like a dad and a farmer.

:charming:

I hope they'll manage to get him out of his farm someday^^ Where is it btw?

I like all of the songs you mentioned but then it's so hard to pick up a favourite.

How come you didn't go to one of the Hyde Park shows? I've seen the DVD the other day and it looked magnificent albeit the show seemed a bit too long.

In other news, I'm getting a signed copy of Modern Life Is Rubbish!

no money :(

and there's a million other things i should really do if i get some money

like buy my own musical equipment :rolleyes:

yeah, i don't have a favourite either

it always changes

i remember it used to be girls and boys when i was 8

sweeeeeeeeeet on the signed copy

:dance: Oh Nina you will LOVE it!! Please come in here to gush about it if you need to, I love talking about that book. And Kelly are you enjoying it so far?

I finished it a couple days ago, I loved it, it was much more varied than I imagined it would be, alot about things outside the band, not just focused on Blur. He must have been so sure about Claire being the one, proposing after like only a year! Bless.

How are you getting a signed copy of MLIR nina?!?

@ Braddock +1 ! Great to know your a fan of their work. And all those songs you mentioned are gorgeous :wacky: I think most of us in here were too young during Blur's heyday anyway.

I like all of the songs you mentioned but then it's so hard to pick up a favourite.

How come you didn't go to one of the Hyde Park shows? I've seen the DVD the other day and it looked magnificent albeit the show seemed a bit too long.

In other news, I'm getting a signed copy of Modern Life Is Rubbish!

tumblr_l5fi29vkVq1qa9q6j.gif

How are you getting a signed copy Nina?!?! AHHHH I would diiiie :dead: Especially Modern Life is Rubbish, that album is so beautiful and nostalgic to me :heart:

I finished it a couple days ago, I loved it, it was much more varied than I imagined it would be, alot about things outside the band, not just focused on Blur. He must have been so sure about Claire being the one, proposing after like only a year! Bless.

How are you getting a signed copy of MLIR nina?!?

Wasn't it great? Yah, Alex really was a busy man, involved in a lot of things. Bless Claire she clearly helped turn his life around for the better :nice:

Random Kelly but have you seen or heard about that oasis big dick troll on tumblr? :lol: i guess he is back, his tumblr is just beyond rediculous.

Let's hope they magically decide they'll record and release an album and go on a world tour. This way we could finally see them live!

As for the signed copy - a friend is selling signed CDs on ebay and MLIR was one of them. :D

ETA: Briggs, you probably mean Song 2?