✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thurs. might work. but im going on vacation this weekend for a while. oh god... i dont think it's ever going to work. :P

I did read this cute lil interview with Graham today :nice:

http://www.vblurpage.com/articles/stories/q_04.htm

I really love that website, it has so many good resources.

& lulz.. Dave approved me Facebook :lol: i feel special.. I hope Graham accepts me too, although his seems a bit more selective :blush:

Wow they do have a facebook? Niiice :cheesy:

Oh, and I'm going to Barcelona friday so I'm not gonna make it :sad:

i find Chris rather mainstream, as in he likes mainstream. while Damon is a guy who has his own mindset and sticks to it.

just wiki-ed Alex James and his cheese is called 'Little Wallop'? :laugh3:

cute name :wacky:

and there's a British CHEESE Awards? :stunned:

because his cheese has won some medals. :stunned::stunned:

Chris and Damon are just different ppl.

DAYUM Alex James makes some damn delish cheese. It's cute in his book I guess he always loved cheese growing up. And in Japan during the Modern Life is Rubbish tour he said the Japanese fans found out how much he loved cheese and as a sign of respect they would throw cheese at him during the concerts :lol: He was always saying, " STOP THROWING CHEESE AT ME!" and then they got all offended that he didn't like it :laugh3:

tumblr_l457f4L27j1qzmw1so1_400.gif

Chris and Damon are just different ppl.

DAYUM Alex James makes some damn delish cheese. It's cute in his book I guess he always loved cheese growing up. And in Japan during the Modern Life is Rubbish tour he said the Japanese fans found out how much he loved cheese and as a sign of respect they would throw cheese at him during the concerts :lol: He was always saying, " STOP THROWING CHEESE AT ME!" and then they got all offended that he didn't like it :laugh3:

tumblr_l457f4L27j1qzmw1so1_400.gif

Hahaha Alex and cheese! He should go to France someday :sneaky:

hahah the beginning of his book he says he loves cheese, France and girls :laugh3: so typical alex. anyway i just finished it today... SO GOOD! i will try to get some more scans up too! it's really amazing how much he changed, it was like a complete 180 degree turn he had once he stopped drinking.