✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All mah Blur homegurls... we should totally have a Blur week on the forum! They have exactly 7 albums, one for each day and we could all take turns doing one. Ppl have been nominating other bands and we should nominate our Blur boyz for it too! It would be so fun, and then some other ppl could get into Blur too!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71515

The FunfaceTM hahahaha yes he is!

His kids are already beautiful, they are gonna be such handsome little men when they grow up! Hey, Alex's boys should grow up and date Damon and Graham's little girls. Then all of Blur can be one happy big family forever :wacko:

^ probably Happiness in Magazines. At least that's the one I find myself listening to the most.

Oh and sorry I haven't sent you that Blur b side yet. My itunes has been crashing really randomly the last few days. :mean: but ill try again really soon to get it to you.

I suppose it's The Golden D. But It depends of my mood and Happiness in Magazines and The Spinning Top are with the Golden D in my top 3. As those 3 LPs are completly different they are complementary.

And you Dargarius, do you listen to Graham's music ?

And do you know that site : http://blurbootlegs.blogspot.es/

You can find so many bootlegs from blur but also gorillaz, Damon's solo stuff, ... and a lot of b-sides

that's lovely Louise! :wacky:

i love it when a place just reminds you of a song. when i went to hampstead heath i couldn't help think about For Tomorrow. I wanted to grab some hot young guy and roll down Primrose Hill with him :lol: One day, I will do this!