✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

I reckon the physical CD will tell us. I also hope that LRLRL will feature on the CD too. I guess in about 18 hours or so we will find out :)

I hope so. So looking forward to the first scans, listen, etc. of the first coldplayer to get back to the forum post-show...

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you people get the 320 kbps version? I downloaded mine and imported it into iTunes and the songs are in 192 kbps, even though I imported the album both with lossless option and 320 option. Anyone can help?

Hmm, was the file you downloaded an 83MB zip file? If so it should be the 320 kbps mp3 version. I opened iTunes, clicked "Add to Library" and everything added fine. Also, the import options are ONLY when you import an Audio CD or specifically convert an audio file by right-clicking on it. It does not effect adding music files to you iTunes library.

I've downloaded them (with the 2 mirror links) and they won't open at the end!! Can anyone please help? I chose to use itines as the location to save it to, is this wrong? I have a mac

I'm desperate!!!

I'm on a Mac too, it should work fine. Try my download link maybe? http://www.stevenmatarazzo.com/misc/CP-LRLRL.zip

Did you unzip the file? Was your total file size download 83mb? To see the file size select the file and select "Get Info" from the File menu in the Finder. (or press Apple (command) - I )

It should download fine if you're running any modern version of Mac OS X, heck even OS 9, try using Safari as your web browser, or Firefox. When the download is done, open the .ZIP archive file, it'll decompress into 9 MP3 files and one JPG of the album art. Good luck! :)

Hmm, was the file you downloaded an 83MB zip file? If so it should be the 320 kbps mp3 version. I opened iTunes, clicked "Add to Library" and everything added fine. Also, the import options are ONLY when you import an Audio CD or specifically convert an audio file by right-clicking on it. It does not effect adding music files to you iTunes library.

The file I downloaded from the Coldplay site was only a 54.5 MB file. What gives? Are there two download options I missed?

I've downloaded them (with the 2 mirror links) and they won't open at the end!! Can anyone please help? I chose to use itines as the location to save it to, is this wrong? I have a mac

I'm desperate!!!

Need to open the zip file through winrar or winzip....

Thanks for yr help macbook and Tauiwi, am gonna sound so stupid but I dont know iif I unzipped, when I clicked on it in my downloads window it said it was unarchiving it and then nothing happens!! And I don't know what winrar etc are! Thanks so much for helping!!

The file I downloaded from the Coldplay site was only a 54.5 MB file. What gives? Are there two download options I missed?

The whole file should be 83MB. Sometimes when a lot of users try to download files you get an incomplete file, this is your case. Your .zip file is messed up and therefore will not decompress or open.

Re-download the file through this link:

http://www.stevenmatarazzo.com/misc/CP-LRLRL.zip It should take 10 min or less on a Cable or DSL connection. You should be all set! :)

If it says unarchiving then that means it's decompressing (they're just using different words). Look for a folder in the same directory that the .zip file was in. For example on a Mac if you double-click on Coldplay.zip it will unzip in the same directory, probably in a folder called Coldplay. So check wherever the .zip file is located and look for a folder.

However I have a feeling since your .zip file was only 50~mb it's corrupt and you'll need to download it again to properly extract it.

The whole file should be 83MB. Sometimes when a lot of users try to download files you get an incomplete file, this is your case. Your .zip file is messed up and therefore will not decompress or open.

Re-download the file through this link:

http://www.stevenmatarazzo.com/misc/CP-LRLRL.zip It should take 10 min or less on a Cable or DSL connection. You should be all set! :)

Thanks for the help. I will download the file from the link you gave me, but the zip file I downloaded from Coldplay.com unzipped fine and I am listening to the songs now, only they are in 192 kbps, so isn´t that weird?

Thanks for the help. I will download the file from the link you gave me, but the zip file I downloaded from Coldplay.com unzipped fine and I am listening to the songs now, only they are in 192 kbps, so isn´t that weird?

You're welcome. Hmm this is interesting... :\

Maybe Coldplay changed the link to 192kbps? This may explain some 50MB zip files people downloaded. They may of done this to cut down on the stress of their servers. But I know my version of the album has all of the songs in 320 kbps MP3 format. :)

My guess?

They changed the .zip file on coldplay.com to the 192kbps version once the site exploded, just to make downloads quicker.

I really wouldn't be surprised.

EDIT: MacBook86, it looks like we just had a unified epiphany. :lol:

My guess?

They changed the .zip file on coldplay.com to the 192kbps version once the site exploded, just to make downloads quicker.

Cheap bastards. We want our 320kbps!!

My guess?

EDIT: MacBook86, it looks like we just had a unified epiphany. :lol:

Haha yep! :p Great minds think alike! :D

Cheap bastards. We want our 320kbps!!

Haha, well don't worry, you can grab the 320 kbps version from my link. Wow I'm glad I grabbed it! haha :lol:

You're welcome. Hmm this is interesting... :\

Maybe Coldplay changed the link to 192kbps? This may explain some 50MB zip files people downloaded. They may of done this to cut down on the stress of their servers. But I know my version of the album has all of the songs in 320 kbps MP3 format. :)

Yes that would make sense. I urge everyone to get the 320 kbps version. You can REALLY hear the difference, especially with headphones on..Thanks a lot for your help or I would have stayed stuck with the lower quality version!

Yes that would make sense. I urge everyone to get the 320 kbps version. You can REALLY hear the difference, especially with headphones on..Thanks a lot for your help or I would have stayed stuck with the lower quality version!

You're welcome! :) I just finished listening to the album... and now I'm listening to it again! hehe, almost time for a 3rd listen? :laugh3:

Maybe somebody to should edit the 1st post of the thread to signify that the Coldplay.com seems to of changed to the 192 kbps version (~50MB file) and some of the alternative links, including mine of course *shameless plug*, are the 320 kbps version (~80MB file)?

You're welcome! :) I just finished listening to the album... and now I'm listening to it again! hehe, almost time for a 3rd listen? :laugh3:

It´s a great album! Makes me so want to go to their concert this summer but it´s so expensive...

:clap::clap::clap::escaping::escaping::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap:

their just living in my head.......whoa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYEAH!!!!!!!!!

(won`t be sleeping for awhile yet:D)

THANKS COLDPLAY!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

(and again, MacBrook):kiss: