✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

It´s a great album! Makes me so want to go to their concert this summer but it´s so expensive...

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! im going to Germany from Poland for them! Too expensive? Its worth it! You dont have to go to another country!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome! :) I just finished listening to the album... and now I'm listening to it again! hehe, almost time for a 3rd listen? :laugh3:

Maybe somebody to should edit the 1st post of the thread to signify that the Coldplay.com seems to of changed to the 192 kbps version (~50MB file) and some of the alternative links, including mine of course *shameless plug*, are the 320 kbps version (~80MB file)?

Fixing it up now!:D:D:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU COLDPLAY!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

All you uploaders got your plugs!!

Awesome thanks!! :D This album is making me want more, haha. I'm looking back at the photos I took at the show I went to and pretending like I'm there again. *sigh* If only I could afford to go again, maybe one day! :lol:

I agree, a DVD release would be amazing! It's been 5 years (2003) since their last one. I think there's a good chance of doing another, why not? :) I'm hopeful! :dance:

I haven't read the rest of the thread - but when/what show was this recorded from? Series of gigs?

Unknown yet. They did say 'The album was recorded over the past year in various cities around the world on the Viva La Vida tour' So its multiple.