✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

Listened over several times now.

I can't really pick out any favourites, they're all excellent. For the record, the only song to give me goosebumps was Postcards. Go figure! :lol:

Also, someone asked why Lost! wasn't on LRLRL, it's probably because we already got Lost@ on the Lost! single (the same goes for LITii, a live recording appears on the digital single).

I think there trying to put songs which people may not have heared live, like Strawberry Swing DWNC , But the had to put VIVA and fIX You just for the crowds awesomeness.

And also there trying to show how they've evolved too, live and not, so its really a great thing they've done

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh how amazing is this! Death And All His Friends together with Death Will Never Conquer are my two favourites, finally a good good version where you can Will singing so clearly, weee!! :dance:

I can't even express how absolutly benevolent Coldplay are :wacky:

Ahhh how amazing is this! Death And All His Friends together with Death Will Never Conquer are my two favourites, finally a good good version where you can Will singing so clearly, weee!! :dance:

I can't even express how absolutly benevolent Coldplay are :wacky:

I just love how upbeat the track is, whenever I hear it, it cheers me up. Will can sing like an angel.