🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I live quite remotely, hi-speed internet only became available to me very recently (2 weeks ago). Also, I don't get a TV channel from my satelite that shows Coldplay videos. The result: after becoming a Coldplay nut last fall, I didn't see one of their vid's till 14 days ago. Some are better than others at conveying what I hear in their music, but I'm very happy to have experienced, embraced and assimilated their music first. The trailer for Strawberry Swing has some ultra-cool art, but so far, it doesn't mesh with the images that my own mind generated from just hearing the music. That's okay - everyone, including the art directors of the videos, has their own mental images for every song. There's no right or wrong here, and sometimes it's just interesting to see someone else's perspective. It certainly doesn't negate your own, and it might just enrich it. But in my humble but well-tempered opinion, Coldplay is about music and not about videos which are a necessary "evil" in marketing in today's music industry. So when Coldplay's next album is released, I think I'll stick to getting familiar with the music and assimilatiing it into my own repertoire of visual imagery before I allow the video director's vision to become mine.

Well said. :clap: I agree. :)

I mean I am fairly excited but I am not posting enough :dance: smilies to give a small child with epilepsy a fatal seizure... :inquisitive:

:lol:

You know, adults can have epilepsy too. :rolleyes:

should we tell the creator of the thread to put a warning for small children with epilepsy? :thinking:

:lol:

Wow everyone is REALLY excited !!! All those smilies make me wanna puke :D

:lol: Really? :uhoh:

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!

YEAH, WOOHOO! :cool: :D

It's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow it's tomorrow!!!

*runs around in circles up the stairs down the stairs up the wall down the wall*

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I've never been so hyper in a while.