✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay confirmed for Guitar Hero 5

sa_spurs_tx

I've been wanting to get Guitar Hero for ages but I just don't have the money to invest in a games console :disappointed: Although when I play my friend's GH I can manage to scrape through most songs at medium level :P

I'd like to see what songs will make it on GH5 :D

i just hope they pick the one with the hardest guitar/bass lines. that would make it the best.

but a song i think would be cool would be strawberry swing. :D

or talk. and i think they need to do things i dont understand for bass. that would be awesome. but no one except bigger coldplay fans really know that song. :\

I agree with you on Strawberry Swing. I'm not sure how hard it would be but it would still be fun to play.

i was wrong. I thought that Guitar Hero 5 was Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Its not though. It is a completely different game. I am an idiot!!! But still I cant wait for Guitar Hero 5. I hope that they have more than 1 Coldplay song in it. I have checked on Wii scince October 2008 for downloadable content. But still no Coldplay. :( I think it would be funny if they actually made a computer image of Coldpay and you could play as them. That would be awesome!!!! :)

I think it would be funny if they actually made a computer image of Coldpay and you could play as them. That would be awesome!!!! :)

Seriously, if the chick from Paramore gets her own GH character, I don't see why anybody from Coldplay can't.

Personally, I'm still waiting on Phil: The Video Game.

Saw this earlier on the official site. Stupid forum user spells "Coldplay" as two words. :veryangry2:

I'm thinking 'Talk' or 'In My Place' would be good options.

(Also, I'm hoping the Muse song is 'Plug In Baby'. If so, I might never stop playing the game.)

ME TOO.

O wait, I'm never ever going to get it -_-

• 1 month later...
I think it would be cool to make a Coldplay RockBand game. Have a microphone, keyboard, drumset, and a guitar!

That would be AMAZING!!!

For the game I'd like Violet Hill, Talk, In my place:), Yellow, maybe Don't Panic:wink3: and also Strawberry Swing

That would be AMAZING!!!

For the game I'd like Violet Hill, Talk, In my place:), Yellow, maybe Don't Panic:wink3: and also Strawberry Swing

you... i dont care what i quoted...

you sig is telling me to look at the stars and how they shine for me... but all i can see is a sun... get yourself together...

you... i dont care what i quoted...

you sig is telling me to look at the stars and how they shine for me... but all i can see is a sun... get yourself together...

Well, :\ honestly I don't understand what you say, if you are angry or not.

About my sun, in the smilies I didn't find a star (or maybe I didn't see it:S) but in fact the Sun is considered or also called as a Big Star.

Anyway you know what my sig means:wink3: