• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. Or maybe I could force Marie to make it. :lol:

I tried for so long to get into Elbow and it never happened. :disappointed:

I can make one if you insist :rolleyes::P

Seeing them live helps. Lots.

Hmm not in my case. I saw them live, thought they were good performers but I didn't get into the songs much.

snow patrol, taken me so long!!! I listened to their first 2 albums years ago and didn't like them, then when they released their most recent, I loved it and went back to listen to the others and liked them too, I do that alot, I get into bands years after they started!!! I saw the Stereophonics in concert recently for the first time, amazing! They were another band I only really properly listened to in the last few years and now really like them! Like I liked a couple of songs but couldn't give a fig about them, coldplay was a fine example, loved 'In my Place' and 'clocks' but didn't care much for them until I saw their glastonbury set a few years back and fell in love!!!

Acrassicauda: is an Iraqi thrash metal band formed in 2001. They are often credited as being the first heavy metal group to emerge from Iraq. They formed and played concerts under the Saddam regime. They became well known outside of the local Iraqi metal scene after Vice magazine did a profile of them. They received even greater coverage when they were profiled in a feature length documentary about the band and their troubles in Iraq called, Heavy Metal in Baghdad. Their first album was released on March 9, 2010.

Due to their increased fame after the American regime change they started to receive death threats from Islamic elements who thought they were worshiping Satan. Due to this and the increasing violence in Baghdad they fled first to Syria and then Turkey before being granted refugee status in America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXxt3SiGvTg]YouTube- Acrassicauda - "Garden of Stones" Video[/ame]

fast forward to 0:50, very hilarious and cool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAczgaviSEY]YouTube- Metallica - James meeting Acrassicauda! (2009)[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
OK you will laugh at that but I've just dicovered Franz Ferdinand, and now I can't stop listening to them!!!

Like A-chan said, better late than never. They're an awesome band. :)

Anyway.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

That song got me into Magenta Skycode. It is amazing. :wacky: