✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Florence + The Machine

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her hair is such a pretty red. :cheesy:

Yes, it is but it's not her true color... she's got brown hair naturally!

I haven't posted it here yet (forgot) but 'Howl' was used for the teaser of S4 of the TV show 'The Tudors'. It kicks ass!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-H2Z__rK0U]YouTube- The Tudors Season 4 Teaser Trailer[/ame]

Showtime has good tastes :smug: Last year it was Queen and now Flo :awesome: Love that show!

It's not?

DARN. :disappointed:

Haven't you noticed that her hair wasn't always the same red???! :lol: Picture proof:

'carott red'

Florence++The+Machine+Flo.jpg

Naturel ginger

Florence++The+Machine+florence++frame.png

Dark red

Florence++The+Machine+florencedrink+in+hand.jpg

Dark brown-redish

Florence++The+Machine+florence6.jpg

Plus, there was an ITV where the journalist compliment her on her hair and she said she has naturally brown hair :)

New ITV from Australia...!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQKKdYmNG6I]YouTube- Video Hits interviews Florence (of Florence & The Machine)[/ame]

I knew she loved the Spice Girls but now I discovered she liked Ginger spice best just like me... XD!! (yeah, I had my 'spice-girl-moment' at 14... :rolleyes: but I still enjoy it though, it brings back good memories of that time!)

Accoustic session with a little iTV in between. Must see for her story tale of her major fall of stage XDD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzw0dfjoMSw]YouTube- Florence + The Machine 'Hurricane Drunk & Cosmic Love' On Other Voices 2010.mp4[/ame]

<3

Why is it The Machine never gets interviewed? It's a disgrace!:rolleyes:
Well..I guess it's hard for a 'machine' to talk :lol:

More seriously, The Machine is just the name she gave to her musicians but they're not really forming a tradionnal 'band' per say...

Well..I guess it's hard for a 'machine' to talk :lol:

More seriously, The Machine is just the name she gave to her musicians but they're not really forming a tradionnal 'band' per say...

So maybe her musicians are androids........................... :stunned:

So maybe her musicians are androids........................... :stunned:

:laugh3:

:dance: Flo won Best International Band at the Meteor Ireland Music award yesterday :dance:

(Paolo Nutini & Snow Patrol also won, so this confort my opinion that Ireland rule :D )

New Brit pic

Florence++The+Machine+britawards2010.jpg

She so deserves that award...!

Here some pics of the Paris show (which was a blast!! someone here could tell us about that!)

Florence And The Machine @ Le Bataclan, Paris - 24.02.10

And the rehearsal of 'You got the dirty love'....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1RfRlqWTFk]YouTube- DIARY OF: THE BRIT AWARDS 2010[/ame]

I wonder why they give her a microphone, she don't need it :lol:

I'm such a crazy chick...

... but you know... there's that Lyon concert in March and...

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...ll me!

I know :bomb: It's @the Transbordeur. Great little venue (half bar). It's near my ex-University and where I used to leave as a student :bigcry: I miss Lyon....

But the gig is on a f*ckin thursday :bomb: Why??!!!!! :bigcry:

Inside feeling...this:

Florence++The+Machine+FM.jpg

So sorry, sadness, hit you, like a bullet in the head :(

I soooooo bloody wish you'd be there with me and the 2 crazy girls I met in Paris (you know, one of them having... ''met'' Flo in that night club... ahah)! Plus Louise and Sofia might be there as well...

:( I'll call you more than the first time! I'll take flowers and will share them with you!

I soooooo bloody wish you'd be there with me and the 2 crazy girls I met in Paris (you know, one of them having... ''met'' Flo in that night club... ahah)! Plus Louise and Sofia might be there as well...

:( I'll call you more than the first time! I'll take flowers and will share them with you!

Thx for your Flo support, it means a lot! :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...