✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Florence + The Machine

oh Perrine that's great, hope you get lots of vids. November seems so far away for me but its in a small venue in NY so im super excited

I hope I can be close enough, since it's a festival! But I'll definitely try :cheesy:

Ooh you're going to see her? That's great!

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Perrine that's great, hope you get lots of vids. November seems so far away for me but its in a small venue in NY so im super excited

You'll have a blast for sure! Flo is working great both big or small crowd, but you'll be able to see better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a2tywmr5Zc

It's got an acoustic version of Cosmic love on it, just thought I'd Share it.

I love that accoustic version, the person who did the vid has good tastes!

I hope I can be close enough, since it's a festival! But I'll definitely try :cheesy:

djadjadja...At Solidays, Cam & I managed (ok, thx to her giant friend XD) to be first row, so I'm sure you can get a decent spot! ;)

I can't wait to have your impressions on her and her awesomeness :rolleyes:

djadjadja...At Solidays, Cam & I managed (ok, thx to her giant friend XD) to be first row, so I'm sure you can get a decent spot! ;)

I can't wait to have your impressions on her and her awesomeness :rolleyes:

Haha I'll try to do without the giant friend xD

I hope so too, anyway most people won't be there to see her!

Sure! But I already know most of her songs and I love them :nice: I'll try to take good pics as well :awesome:

Why Thankyou I Made that Vid :D

Wasn't she amazing at Glastonbury I really want to see her live:)

Yeah she was, but her mic wasn't well tuned I found...sometimes, you couldn't hear sing... :inquisitive:

Haha I'll try to do without the giant friend xD

I hope so too, anyway most people won't be there to see her!

Don't think that...there was a lot of people for her at Solidays, I was quite impressed...

Sure! But I already know most of her songs and I love them :nice:

Good girl :hug:

To prepare yourself....love from Paris..'un, deux, trois..ALLEZ!!!'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCrQiZVAfU]YouTube- Florence and The Machine - Dog Days Are Over (27.06.10)[/ame]

Want to go baaaack :bigcry:

Don't think that...there was a lot of people for her at Solidays, I was quite impressed...

Good girl :hug:

To prepare yourself....love from Paris..'un, deux, trois..ALLEZ!!!'

Want to go baaaack :bigcry:

Oh really? Well to me she'll be the best act of the day with Mika :dance:

She looks so amazing! And this song just gave me goosebumps :wacky:

Oh really? Well to me she'll be the best act of the day with Mika :dance:

You'll see Mika on the same day too?!! :bomb: Dunno if you have ever seen him live but if not, I can GARANTY you'll have a blast, he's awesome live! And since it's France, he will blab in french, he's so cute :blush:

She looks so amazing! And this song just gave me goosebumps :wacky:

+100000000000000 I've never jump that much in a gig since Franz Ferdinand... And I sang my heart out (video proof in the thread you know :laugh3: ) Enjoy every minute of it, it pass too fast every time :cry:

You got the love under the pouring rain at Oxegen recently...Love her outfit, she look like a priestress invocating the weather !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxHzG9DXP84]YouTube- FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE YOU GOT THE LOVE OXEGEN 2010[/ame]

You'll see Mika on the same day too?!! :bomb: Dunno if you have ever seen him live but if not, I can GARANTY you'll have a blast, he's awesome live! And since it's France, he will blab in french, he's so cute :blush:

Yesss he's playing the same day!! And it'll be the first time I see him live, he was on my "must see live" list as well :tongue:

He you know him pretty well now! Can't wait for him to speak french, he's indeed so cute :blush:

+100000000000000 I've never jump that much in a gig since Franz Ferdinand... And I sang my heart out (video proof in the thread you know :laugh3: ) Enjoy every minute of it, it pass too fast every time :cry:

You got the love under the pouring rain at Oxegen recently...Love her outfit, she look like a priestress invocating the weather !

Wow and that means something^^ I need to see Franz Ferdinand someday as well :D

Oh and the wind making her dress flutter is so beautiful as well!

Florence is chosen as the best performance in rock werchter this year :awesome:

YouTube- Rock Werchter 2010 - Florence & The Machine

why wasn't I there :angry:

she deserve to win no matter what! But she cracked her dress... :lol:

Yesss he's playing the same day!! And it'll be the first time I see him live, he was on my "must see live" list as well :tongue:

He you know him pretty well now! Can't wait for him to speak french, he's indeed so cute :blush:

Yep, saw him to 2 times: Parc des Princes (the DVD concert :D ) and Cirque d'Hiver.

Wow and that means something^^ I need to see Franz Ferdinand someday as well :D

Oh and the wind making her dress flutter is so beautiful as well!

She has the best outfits ever!

(for FF, you MUST see them, they're :awesome: )

A little accoustic perf:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASuEoH6LFg]YouTube- Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love unplugged[/ame]

Yep, saw him to 2 times: Parc des Princes (the DVD concert :D ) and Cirque d'Hiver.

She has the best outfits ever!

(for FF, you MUST see them, they're :awesome: )

A little accoustic perf:

Aaah, too many great bands to see :bomb:

Oh that's really beautiful! Now I'm ready :dance:

Have fun in London Aurélie!!

Final countdown ladies :dance: Be prepared to be AMAZEEEED!! :awesome:

Accoustic perf of RH (but seriously, she should have finish her make-up XD, she look pretty tired!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbkCmLO5New]YouTube- Florence & The Machine Rabbit Heart(Raise It Up) iTunes Festival 2010[/ame]

<3

Oh god.

Her show was beyond amazing, she was so graceful and nice! And her voice was perfect :heart:

She's really shy, and when she said she went swimming in the lake next to the stage she had this funny and cute laugh

I took some nice pics, will post them asap!

(and thanks Christa :kiss:)

Oh god.

Her show was beyond amazing, she was so graceful and nice! And her voice was perfect :heart:

She's really shy, and when she said she went swimming in the lake next to the stage she had this funny and cute laugh

I took some nice pics, will post them asap!

(and thanks Christa :kiss:)

So are you 'flotised'?!!! :rolleyes: :D Now you can understand why Cam and I were so hyper everytime we spoke of her! Flo is :bomb: It's fun cause she's so calm and shy out of stage but on it, she's on fire!! XD

Can't wait to see your pics!!