August 11, 200917 yr Author I'm sorry guys, I didn't want to create confusion and panic. I was just worried for a second because I'm not in touch with recent news from Coldplay, i just enjoy their music, i'm not active in any Coldplay forum. I was fooled by that bad bad joke and the first thing that came to my mind was asking in this forum. I was careful to title the thread "Is Chris okay" and not "Is Chris dead" but still it created panic. I'm really sorry. :embarassed:
August 11, 200917 yr OMG I remember people use to hassle me for using to many of those lil emotion men lol :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:KAITIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
August 11, 200917 yr I'm sorry guys, I didn't want to create confusion and panic. I was just worried for a second because I'm not in touch with recent news from Coldplay, i just enjoy their music, i'm not active in any Coldplay forum. I was fooled by that bad bad joke and the first thing that came to my mind was asking in this forum. I was careful to title the thread "Is Chris okay" and not "Is Chris dead" but still it created panic. I'm really sorry. :embarassed: Dont worry Endri, I know what you mean. I have to admit I freak out when I read your post. I can only imagine the concern that you felt when you read that in last.fm :) I google it like crazy and doble check just to be sure :blush::embarassed:
August 11, 200917 yr so we don't have any news whether any more dates will be canceled or not...hope not!
August 11, 200917 yr I just read on Last.fm that BBC reported he was hit by a drunk driver while jogging near his home, and later died of his wounds at a nearby hospital. Tell me it's not true, please! :cry: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
August 12, 200917 yr Chris should be rested up and ready to go for the whole European tour! :dance: :guitarist: Oh, and he should definitely have a haircut. If he doesn't, I am gonna kick his ass.
Create an account or sign in to comment