🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Add my Facebook profile:)

Ebs757

^ do you realize how many diane smith's there are on facebook? You can't scroll through all of them to look at just avatars to find you. I tried it (whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????!?!?).

So 1-0 for Josh

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This persons beginning to get very irritating.

well it's been nice talkin to you all, have fun with the next person you all decide to try wind up........

How graceful that woulda been if you had stayed away.

This persons beginning to get very irritating.

How graceful that woulda been if you had stayed away.

what's the matter, don't like getting it back?

I don't stand for bully's and will not be your victim...seems to me you are only on here for one purpose.. to annoy everybody, i am on here as i love coldplay, the forum is called coldplayin right?..yes...

I have every right to be on here and am going nowhere.

I do not intend to interact with you or any of the other bully's on here anymore..

tata:D

there are however some very nice people on here who i will be talkin to still.

I'm with Reilly.

I am not trying to bully, but your posts in this thread do irritate me.

That's just my problem, I know that.

I was at first just trying to make clear to you why people couldn't find you on facebook, because you didn't seem to understand what the fuss was about (it was not about bullying you). Instead of saying something nice, you just got all defensive.

That's okay, and it is nice that you met Chris, but eh, mentioning that seemed just to be a bit bragging about it. I have no intention in meeting Chris, so honestly, I don't care. --> Irritates me. Once again, I am fully aware that that is just my problem. I just hope it clarifies this fuss a bit and that you understand that I am not trying to pick on you.

I'm with Reilly.

I am not trying to bully, but your posts in this thread do irritate me.

That's just my problem, I know that.

I was at first just trying to make clear to you why people couldn't find you on facebook, because you didn't seem to understand what the fuss was about (it was not about bullying you). Instead of saying something nice, you just got all defensive.

That's okay, and it is nice that you met Chris, but eh, mentioning that seemed just to be a bit bragging about it. I have no intention in meeting Chris, so honestly, I don't care. --> Irritates me. Once again, I am fully aware that that is just my problem. I just hope it clarifies this fuss a bit and that you understand that I am not trying to pick on you.

ok, yes i am defensive as the posts aimed at me seem to be sarcastic and uncalled for, i do realise how many d smiths there are, i am unable to post the link to my user name, which is why i pointed out my avi pic to recognise me, i was not braggin about meetin him, i am very pleased i met him as it was a goal of mine after my mum passed recently ( and i'm not playin a sympathy card ) just statin a fact this is how i occupie my mind, i understand now that people prob don't want to spend time searchin avi pics, and thats fair enough, i just thought it would be nice to have more coldplay fans as friends, a couple of people have found and added me now, i think some posts can be misunderstood, same with text messages you can say something and it gets taken the wrong way,i felt the need to defend myself

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Coldplay friends on Facebook

I don't know about the rest of you but there is 1 thing i am missing on facebook, and that is friends who L:heart:VE Coldplay... so if anyone is intrested in being friends with me (so i get some Coldplay on my news feed) please feel free to add :D http://www.facebook.com/linus.brostrom.9

and if you feel the same way, post ur profile url here too!

EDIT!: sorry Tash, didn't know there alreay was a thread for this :p